Subject: [IGSREPORT-4115] Wk 0916 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 12:29:37 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep  9 12:29:37 PDT 1997      Message Number 4115
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0916 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 09-Sep-97)
                  GPS Week 0916/IGS Operational Week 187
         (July 27 through August 02, 1997; Days 97208 thru 97214)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0916]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09167.SNX      COD09167.SUM     08-Aug-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09167.SNX      EMR09167.SUM     11-Aug-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09167.SNX      ESA09167.SUM     11-Aug-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09167.SNX      GFZ09167.SUM     06-Aug-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09167.SNX      JPL09167.SUM     06-Aug-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09167.SNX      NGS09167.SUM     06-Aug-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09167.SNX      SIO09167.SUM     08-Aug-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0916G.SNX      JPL0916G.SUM     04-Sep-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0916G.SNX      MIT0916G.SUM     17-Aug-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0916G.SNX      NCL0916G.SUM     13-Aug-97
         AUS     RNAAC     AUS09167.SNX                       04-Sep-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09167.SNX      EUR09167.SUM     26-Aug-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09167.SNX      GIA09167.SUM     20-Aug-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09167.SNX      GSI09167.SUM     02-Sep-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09167.SNX      SIR09167.SUM     08-Sep-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  29 files (3.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]