Subject: [IGSREPORT-4114] Wk 0919 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 12:29:05 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep  9 12:29:05 PDT 1997      Message Number 4114
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0919 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 09-Sep-97)
                   GPS Week 0919/IGS Operational Week 190
            (August 17 through 23, 1997; Days 97229 thru 97235)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0919]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09190-6.EPH  SP3 COD09197.ERP   COD09197.SUM   COD09197.SNX   29-Aug-97
 EMR EMR09190-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09197.ERP   EMR09197.SUM   EMR09197.SNX   02-Sep-97
 ESA ESA09190-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09197.ERP   ESA09197.SUM   ESA09197.SNX   01-Sep-97
 GFZ GFZ09190-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09197.ERP   GFZ09197.SUM   GFZ09197.SNX   01-Sep-97
 IGP IGP09190-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09190-6.ERP IGP09190-6.SUM                22-Aug-97+
 IGR IGR09190-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09190-6.ERP IGR09190-6.SUM                24-Aug-97+
 IGS IGS09190-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09197.ERP   IGS09197.SUM                  03-Sep-97
 JPL JPL09190-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09197.ERP   JPL09197.SUM   JPL09197.SNX   02-Sep-97
 JPL                                    JPL0919G.SUM   JPL0919G.SNX   05-Sep-97
 MIT                                    MIT0919G.SUM   MIT0919G.SNX   09-Sep-97
 NGS NGS09190-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09197.ERP   NGS09197.SUM   NGS09197.SNX   29-Aug-97
 SIO SIO09190-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09197.ERP   SIO09197.SUM   SIO09197.SNX   31-Aug-97
================================================================================
Totals:  125 files (14.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]