Subject: [IGSREPORT-4090] Wk 0918 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 12:46:22 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep  2 12:46:22 PDT 1997      Message Number 4090
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0918 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 02-Sep-97)
                   GPS Week 0918/IGS Operational Week 189
            (August 10 through 16, 1997; Days 97222 thru 97228)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0918]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09180-6.EPH  SP3 COD09187.ERP   COD09187.SUM   COD09187.SNX   22-Aug-97
 EMR EMR09180-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09187.ERP   EMR09187.SUM   EMR09187.SNX   26-Aug-97
 ESA ESA09180-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09187.ERP   ESA09187.SUM   ESA09187.SNX   26-Aug-97
 GFZ GFZ09180-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09187.ERP   GFZ09187.SUM   GFZ09187.SNX   21-Aug-97
 IGP IGP09180-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09180-6.ERP IGP09180-6.SUM                15-Aug-97+
 IGR IGR09180-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09180-6.ERP IGR09180-6.SUM                18-Aug-97+
 IGS IGS09180-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09187.ERP   IGS09187.SUM                  27-Aug-97
 JPL JPL09180-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09187.ERP   JPL09187.SUM   JPL09187.SNX   25-Aug-97
 NCL                                    NCL0918G.SUM   NCL0918G.SNX   28-Aug-97
 NGS NGS09180-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09187.ERP   NGS09187.SUM   NGS09187.SNX   20-Aug-97
 SIO SIO09180-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09187.ERP   SIO09187.SUM   SIO09187.SNX   22-Aug-97
================================================================================
Totals:  123 files (13.2 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]