Subject: [IGSREPORT-4089] Wk 0915 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 12:46:19 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep  2 12:46:19 PDT 1997      Message Number 4089
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0915 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 02-Sep-97)
                   GPS Week 0915/IGS Operational Week 186
            (July 20 through 26, 1997; Days 97201 thru 97207)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0915]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09157.SNX      COD09157.SUM     31-Jul-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09157.SNX      EMR09157.SUM     31-Jul-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09157.SNX      ESA09157.SUM     01-Aug-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09157.SNX      GFZ09157.SUM     30-Jul-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09157.SNX      JPL09157.SUM     05-Aug-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09157.SNX      NGS09157.SUM     31-Jul-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09157.SNX      SIO09157.SUM     02-Aug-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0915G.SNX      JPL0915G.SUM     14-Aug-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0915G.SNX      MIT0915G.SUM     12-Aug-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0915G.SNX      NCL0915G.SUM     07-Aug-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0915P.SNX      NCL0915P.SUM     29-Aug-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09157.SNX      EUR09157.SUM     19-Aug-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09157.SNX      GIA09157.SUM     14-Aug-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09157.SNX      GSI09157.SUM     18-Aug-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  28 files (3.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]