Subject: [IGSREPORT-408] CDDIS Products Holdings (704)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 29 JUL 1993 16:59:39

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     29-JUL-1993 16:59:39       Message Number 408
***********************************************************************

From: Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Products Holdings (704)
-----------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 29-Jul-93)
                       GPS Week 0704/IGS Pilot Week 36
                 (July 04 thru 10, 1993; Days 185 thru 191)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0704]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07040-6.EPH      SP3     COD07047.ERP   COD07047.SUM     19-Jul-93
 EMR     EMR07040-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07047.ERP   EMR07047.SUM     15-Jul-93
 ESA     ESA07040-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07047.ERP   ESA07047.SUM     16-Jul-93
 GFZ     GFZ07040-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07047.ERP   GFZ07047.SUM     20-Jul-93
 NGS     NGS07040-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07040-6.SUM   27-Jul-93
 SIO     SIO07040-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07047.ERP   SIO07047.SUM     17-Jul-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  66 files (9.4 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index