Subject: [IGSREPORT-4073] Wk 0914 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 13:02:46 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 26 13:02:46 PDT 1997      Message Number 4073
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0914 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 19-Aug-97)
                   GPS Week 0914/IGS Operational Week 185
            (July 13 through 19, 1997; Days 97194 thru 97200)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0914]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09147.SNX      COD09147.SUM     25-Jul-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09147.SNX      EMR09147.SUM     24-Jul-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09147.SNX      ESA09147.SUM     25-Jul-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09147.SNX      GFZ09147.SUM     24-Jul-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09147.SNX      JPL09147.SUM     25-Jul-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09147.SNX      NGS09147.SUM     24-Jul-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09147.SNX      SIO09147.SUM     26-Jul-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0914G.SNX      JPL0914G.SUM     31-Jul-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0914G.SNX      MIT0914G.SUM     07-Aug-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0914G.SNX                       01-Aug-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0914P.SNX      NCL0914P.SUM     24-Aug-97
         AUS     RNAAC     AUS09147.SNX                       15-Aug-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09147.SNX      EUR09147.SUM     12-Aug-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09147.SNX      GIA09147.SUM     07-Jul-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09147.SNX      GSI09147.SUM     14-Aug-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09147.SNX      PGC09147.SUM     08-Aug-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  30 files (3.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]