Subject: [IGSREPORT-4072] Wk 0917 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 13:01:52 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 26 13:01:52 PDT 1997      Message Number 4072
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0917 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 26-Aug-97)
                   GPS Week 0917/IGS Operational Week 188
            (August 03 through 09, 1997; Days 97215 thru 97221)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0917]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09170-6.EPH  SP3 COD09177.ERP   COD09177.SUM   COD09177.SNX   15-Aug-97
 EMR EMR09170-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09177.ERP   EMR09177.SUM   EMR09177.SNX   13-Aug-97
 ESA ESA09170-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09177.ERP   ESA09177.SUM   ESA09177.SNX   18-Aug-97
 GFZ GFZ09170-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09177.ERP   GFZ09177.SUM   GFZ09177.SNX   14-Aug-97
 IGP IGP09170-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09170-6.ERP IGP09170-6.SUM                08-Aug-97+
 IGR IGR09170-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09170-6.ERP IGR09170-6.SUM                10-Aug-97+
 IGS IGS09170-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09177.ERP   IGS09177.SUM                  20-Aug-97
 JPL JPL09170-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09177.ERP   JPL09177.SUM   JPL09177.SNX   19-Aug-97
 MIT                                    MIT0917G.SUM   MIT0917G.SNX   25-Aug-97
 NCL                                    NCL0917G.SUM   NCL0917G.SNX   26-Aug-97
 NGS NGS09170-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09177.ERP   NGS09177.SUM   NGS09177.SNX   13-Aug-97
 SIO SIO09170-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09177.ERP   SIO09177.SUM   SIO09177.SNX   16-Aug-97
================================================================================
Totals:  125 files (13.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0917; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]