Subject: [IGSREPORT-4047] Wk 0913 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 13:49:08 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 19 13:49:08 PDT 1997      Message Number 4047
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0913 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 19-Aug-97)
                   GPS Week 0913/IGS Operational Week 184
            (July 06 through 12, 1997; Days 97187 thru 97193)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0913]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09137.SNX      COD09137.SUM     18-Jul-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09137.SNX      EMR09137.SUM     16-Jul-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09137.SNX      ESA09137.SUM     21-Jul-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09137.SNX      GFZ09137.SUM     17-Jul-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09137.SNX      JPL09137.SUM     17-Jul-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09137.SNX      NGS09137.SUM     17-Jul-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09137.SNX      SIO09137.SUM     18-Jul-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0913G.SNX      JPL0913G.SUM     25-Jul-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0913G.SNX      MIT0913G.SUM     29-Jul-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0913G.SNX      NCL0913G.SUM     22-Jul-97
         AUS     RNAAC     AUS09137.SNX                       15-Aug-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09137.SNX      EUR09137.SUM     05-Aug-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09137.SNX      GIA09137.SUM     29-Jul-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09137.SNX      GSI09137.SUM     13-Aug-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09137.SNX      PGC09137.SUM     07-Aug-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  29 files (3.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]