Subject: [IGSREPORT-4046] Wk 0916 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 13:48:48 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 19 13:48:48 PDT 1997      Message Number 4046
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0916 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 19-Aug-97)
                   GPS Week 0916/IGS Operational Week 187
         (July 27 through August 02, 1997; Days 97208 thru 97214)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0916]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09160-6.EPH  SP3 COD09167.ERP   COD09167.SUM   COD09167.SNX   08-Aug-97
 EMR EMR09160-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09167.ERP   EMR09167.SUM   EMR09167.SNX   11-Aug-97
 ESA ESA09160-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09167.ERP   ESA09167.SUM   ESA09167.SNX   11-Aug-97
 GFZ GFZ09160-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09167.ERP   GFZ09167.SUM   GFZ09167.SNX   06-Aug-97
 IGP IGP09160-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09160-6.ERP IGP09160-6.SUM                01-Aug-97+
 IGR IGR09160-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09160-6.ERP IGR09160-6.SUM                03-Aug-97+
 IGS IGS09160-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09167.ERP   IGS09167.SUM                  11-Aug-97
 JPL JPL09160-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09167.ERP   JPL09167.SUM   JPL09167.SNX   06-Aug-97
 MIT                                    MIT0916G.SUM   MIT0916G.SNX   17-Aug-97
 NCL                                    NCL0916G.SUM   NCL0916G.SNX   13-Aug-97
 NGS NGS09160-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09167.ERP   NGS09167.SUM   NGS09167.SNX   06-Aug-97
 SIO SIO09160-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09167.ERP   SIO09167.SUM   SIO09167.SNX   08-Aug-97
================================================================================
Totals:  125 files (13.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0916; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]