Subject: [IGSREPORT-4028] Wk 0912 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 9:03:32 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 12  9:03:32 PDT 1997      Message Number 4028
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0912 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 12-Aug-97)
                   GPS Week 0912/IGS Operational Week 183
          (June 29 through July 05, 1997; Days 97180 thru 97186)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0912]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09127.SNX      COD09127.SUM     11-Jul-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09127.SNX      EMR09127.SUM     15-Jul-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09127.SNX      ESA09127.SUM     11-Jul-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09127.SNX      GFZ09127.SUM     10-Jul-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09127.SNX      JPL09127.SUM     10-Jul-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09127.SNX      NGS09127.SUM     10-Jul-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09127.SNX      SIO09127.SUM     12-Jul-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0912G.SNX      JPL0912G.SUM     16-Jul-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0912G.SNX      MIT0912G.SUM     23-Jul-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0912G.SNX      NCL0912G.SUM     17-Jul-97
         AUS     RNAAC     AUS09127.SNX                       04-Aug-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09127.SNX      EUR09127.SUM     29-Jul-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09127.SNX      GIA09127.SUM     22-Jul-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09127.SNX      GSI09127.SUM     29-Jul-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09127.SNX      PGC09127.SUM     26-Jul-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09127.SNX      SIR09127.SUM     31-Jul-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  31 files (3.2 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 6 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]