Subject: [IGSREPORT-4027] Wk 0915 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 9:03:04 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 12  9:03:04 PDT 1997      Message Number 4027
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0915 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 12-Aug-97)
                   GPS Week 0915/IGS Operational Week 186
            (July 20 through 26, 1997; Days 97201 thru 97207)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0915]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09150-6.EPH  SP3 COD09157.ERP   COD09157.SUM   COD09157.SNX   31-Jul-97
 EMR EMR09150-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09157.ERP   EMR09157.SUM   EMR09157.SNX   31-Jul-97
 ESA ESA09150-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09157.ERP   ESA09157.SUM   ESA09157.SNX   01-Aug-97
 GFZ GFZ09150-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09157.ERP   GFZ09157.SUM   GFZ09157.SNX   30-Jul-97
 IGP IGP09150-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09150-6.ERP IGP09150-6.SUM                25-Jul-97+
 IGR IGR09150-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09150-6.ERP IGR09150-6.SUM                26-Jul-97+
 IGS IGS09150-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09157.ERP   IGS09157.SUM                  06-Aug-97
 JPL JPL09150-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09157.ERP   JPL09157.SUM   JPL09157.SNX   05-Aug-97
 MIT                                    MIT0915G.SNX                  12-Aug-97
 NCL                                    NCL0915G.SNX                  07-Aug-97
 NGS NGS09150-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09157.ERP   NGS09157.SUM   NGS09157.SNX   31-Jul-97
 SIO SIO09150-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09157.ERP   SIO09157.SUM   SIO09157.SNX   02-Aug-97
================================================================================
Totals:  125 files (13.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0915; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]