Subject: [IGSREPORT-4005] Wk 0911 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 11:41:28 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug  5 11:41:28 PDT 1997      Message Number 4005
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0911 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 05-Aug-97)
                   GPS Week 0911/IGS Operational Week 182
           (July 22 through 28, 1997; Days 97173 thru 97179)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0911]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09117.SNX      COD09117.SUM     04-Jul-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09117.SNX      EMR09117.SUM     04-Jul-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09117.SNX      ESA09117.SUM     07-Jul-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09117.SNX      GFZ09117.SUM     03-Jul-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09117.SNX      JPL09117.SUM     08-Jul-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09117.SNX      NGS09117.SUM     01-Jul-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09117.SNX      SIO09117.SUM     05-Jul-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0911G.SNX      JPL0911G.SUM     15-Jul-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0911G.SNX      MIT0911G.SUM     16-Jul-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0911G.SNX      NCL0911G.SUM     14-Jul-97
         AUS     RNAAC     AUS09117.SNX                       04-Aug-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09117.SNX      EUR09117.SUM     22-Jul-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09117.SNX      GIA09117.SUM     14-Jul-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09117.SNX      GSI09117.SUM     28-Jul-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09117.SNX      PGC09117.SUM     15-Jul-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09117.SNX      SIR09117.SUM     26-Jul-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  31 files (3.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 6 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]