Subject: [IGSREPORT-4004] Wk 0914 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 11:40:52 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug  5 11:40:52 PDT 1997      Message Number 4004
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0914 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 05-Aug-97)
                   GPS Week 0914/IGS Operational Week 185
            (July 13 through 19, 1997; Days 97194 thru 97200)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0914]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09140-6.EPH  SP3 COD09147.ERP   COD09147.SUM   COD09147.SNX   25-Jul-97
 EMR EMR09140-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09147.ERP   EMR09147.SUM   EMR09147.SNX   24-Jul-97
 ESA ESA09140-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09147.ERP   ESA09147.SUM   ESA09147.SNX   25-Jul-97
 GFZ GFZ09140-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09147.ERP   GFZ09147.SUM   GFZ09147.SNX   24-Jul-97
 IGP IGP09140-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09140-6.ERP IGP09140-6.SUM                18-Jul-97+
 IGR IGR09140-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09140-6.ERP IGR09140-6.SUM                20-Jul-97+
 IGS IGS09140-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09147.ERP   IGS09147.SUM                  28-Jul-97
 JPL JPL09140-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09147.ERP   JPL09147.SUM   JPL09147.SNX   25-Jul-97
 JPL                                    JPL0914G.SUM   JPL0914G.SNX   30-Jul-97
 NCL                                                   NCL0914G.SNX   01-Aug-97
 NGS NGS09140-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09147.ERP   NGS09147.SUM   NGS09147.SNX   24-Jul-97
 SIO SIO09140-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09147.ERP   SIO09147.SUM   SIO09147.SNX   26-Jul-97
================================================================================
Totals:  124 files (13.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0914; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]