Subject: [IGSREPORT-3988] Wk 0910 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:49:20 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 29 17:49:20 PDT 1997      Message Number 3988
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0910 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 29-Jul-97)
                   GPS Week 0910/IGS Operational Week 181
           (June 15 through 21, 1997; Days 97166 thru 97172)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0910]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09107.SNX      COD09107.SUM     27-Jun-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09107.SNX      EMR09107.SUM     25-Jun-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09107.SNX      ESA09107.SUM     27-Jun-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09107.SNX      GFZ09107.SUM     25-Jun-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09107.SNX      JPL09107.SUM     09-Jul-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09107.SNX      NGS09107.SUM     25-Jun-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09107.SNX      SIO09107.SUM     27-Jun-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0910G.SNX      JPL0910G.SUM     15-Jul-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0910G.SNX      MIT0910G.SUM     10-Jul-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0910G.SNX      NCL0910G.SUM     05-Jul-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09107.SNX      EUR09107.SUM     15-Jul-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09107.SNX      GIA09107.SUM     08-Jul-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09107.SNX      GSI09107.SUM     18-Jul-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09107.SNX      PGC09107.SUM     15-Jul-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09107.SNX      SIR09107.SUM     14-Jul-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  30 files (2.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 6 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]