Subject: [IGSREPORT-3987] Wk 0913 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:48:38 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 29 17:48:38 PDT 1997      Message Number 3987
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0913 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 29-Jul-97)
                   GPS Week 0913/IGS Operational Week 184
            (July 06 through 12, 1997; Days 97187 thru 97193)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0913]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09130-6.EPH  SP3 COD09137.ERP   COD09137.SUM   COD09137.SNX   18-Jul-97
 EMR EMR09130-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09137.ERP   EMR09137.SUM   EMR09137.SNX   16-Jul-97
 ESA ESA09130-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09137.ERP   ESA09137.SUM   ESA09137.SNX   21-Jul-97
 GFZ GFZ09130-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09137.ERP   GFZ09137.SUM   GFZ09137.SNX   21-Jul-97
 GIA                                    GIA09137.SUM   GIA09137.SNX   29-Jul-97
 IGP IGP09130-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09130-6.ERP IGP09130-6.SUM                11-Jul-97+
 IGR IGR09130-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09130-6.ERP IGR09130-6.SUM                13-Jul-97+
 IGS IGS09130-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09137.ERP   IGS09137.SUM                  21-Jul-97
 JPL JPL09130-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09137.ERP   JPL09137.SUM   JPL09137.SNX   17-Jul-97
 JPL                                    JPL0913G.SUM   JPL0913G.SNX   25-Jul-97
 MIT                                    MIT0913G.SUM   MIT0913G.SNX   29-Jul-97
 NCL                                    NCL0913G.SUM   NCL0913G.SNX   22-Jul-97
 NGS NGS09130-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09137.ERP   NGS09137.SUM   NGS09137.SNX   17-Jul-97
 SIO SIO09130-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09137.ERP   SIO09137.SUM   SIO09137.SNX   18-Jul-97
================================================================================
Totals:  129 files (14.2 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 4 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0913; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]