Subject: [IGSREPORT-397] CDDIS Data Holdings (705)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 23 JUL 1993 08:44:11

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     23-JUL-1993 08:44:11       Message Number 397
***********************************************************************

From: Carey Noll                                                  
Subj: CDDIS Data Holdings (705)                         
-------------------------------                         
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 22-Jul-93 11:07)           
                       IGS Pilot Week 37/GPS Week 0705                      
                 (July 11 thru 17, 1993; Days 192 thru 198)                 
                                                                            
                                           1   1   1   1   1   1   1        
                   Mon.                    9   9   9   9   9   9   9   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      2   3   4   5   6   7   8  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Greenbelt          GODE  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   -   -   -      4 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   -   -   -      4 
Hobart             HOB1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   -   X   -   -   -      3 
Kiruna             KIRU  Rogue SNR-8100    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kodiak             KOD1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McDonald           MDO1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   -   -   -   -   -   -      1
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   -   X   X   X      6 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
North Liberty      NLIB  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       -   X   X   X   X   X   X      6 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   -   -   -   -   -      2 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   -   -   X      5 
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   -   -   X   X   X   X      5 
Richmond           RCM3  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   -   -   -      4 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   -   X   -   -   -      3 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   -   -   -   -      3 
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       -   -   -   X   -   X   -      2 
Vandenberg         VNDP  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Westford           WES2  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   -   -   -   -      3 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Zimmerwald         ZIMM  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals:              45  stations          43  42  39  40  34  35  33   266

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93177 thru 189
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93190 and on
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

        ESA has begun delivery of data from KIRUna, Sweden.  The data are 
            available on the CDDIS begining with day 93189 (July 08, 1993).

        IGN has resumed delivery of data from ZIMMerwald, Switzerland, starting 
            with day 93191 (July 10, 1993).

        Network problems at NGS/CIGNET have delayed/prohibited delivery of data 
            from several sites (HART, PAMA, WES2 were delayed, GODE, HERS, HOB1,
            RCM3, TAIW, TSUK have not been delivered since day 93194).