Subject: [IGSREPORT-3965] Wk 0912 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 10:57:16 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 22 10:57:16 PDT 1997      Message Number 3965
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0912 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 22-Jul-97)
                   GPS Week 0912/IGS Operational Week 183
          (June 29 through July 05, 1997; Days 97180 thru 97186)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0912]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09120-6.EPH  SP3 COD09127.ERP   COD09127.SUM   COD09127.SNX   11-Jul-97
 EMR EMR09120-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09127.ERP   EMR09127.SUM   EMR09127.SNX   15-Jul-97
 ESA ESA09120-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09127.ERP   ESA09127.SUM   ESA09127.SNX   11-Jul-97
 GFZ GFZ09120-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09127.ERP   GFZ09127.SUM   GFZ09127.SNX   10-Jul-97
 GIA                                    GIA09127.SUM   GIA09127.SNX   22-Jul-97
 IGP IGP09120-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09120-6.ERP IGP09120-6.SUM                04-Jul-97+
 IGR IGR09120-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09120-6.ERP IGR09120-6.SUM                06-Jul-97+
 IGS IGS09120-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09127.ERP   IGS09127.SUM                  16-Jul-97
 JPL JPL09120-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09127.ERP   JPL09127.SUM   JPL09127.SNX   10-Jul-97
 JPL                                    JPL0912G.SUM   JPL0912G.SNX   16-Jul-97
 NCL                                    NCL0912G.SUM   NCL0912G.SNX   17-Jul-97
 NGS NGS09120-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09127.ERP   NGS09127.SUM   NGS09127.SNX   10-Jul-97
 SIO SIO09120-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09127.ERP   SIO09127.SUM   SIO09127.SNX   12-Jul-97
================================================================================
Totals:  127 files (13.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0912; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]