Subject: [IGSREPORT-396] CDDIS Products Holdings (703)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 23 JUL 1993 08:40:12

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     23-JUL-1993 08:40:12       Message Number 396
***********************************************************************

From: Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Products Holdings (703)
-----------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 22-Jul-93)
                       GPS Week 0703/IGS Pilot Week 35
                 (June 27 thru July 03, 1993; Days 178 thru 184)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0703]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07030-6.EPH      SP3     COD07037.ERP   COD07037.SUM     19-Jul-93
 EMR     EMR07030-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07037.ERP   EMR07037.SUM     13-Jul-93
 ESA     ESA07030-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07037.ERP   ESA07037.SUM     14-Jul-93
 GFZ     GFZ07030-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07037.ERP   GFZ07037.SUM     13-Jul-93
 NGS     NGS07030-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07030-6.SUM   14-Jul-93
 SIO     SIO07030-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07037.ERP   SIO07037.SUM     11-Jul-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  66 files (9.3 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index