Subject: [IGSREPORT-3940] Wk 0908 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 14:14:47 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 15 14:14:47 PDT 1997      Message Number 3940
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0908 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 15-Jul-97)
                   GPS Week 0908/IGS Operational Week 157
              (June 01 through 07, 1997; Days 97152 thru 97158)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0908]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09087.SNX      COD09087.SUM     13-Jun-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09087.SNX      EMR09087.SUM     09-Jul-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09087.SNX      ESA09087.SUM     18-Jun-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09087.SNX      GFZ09087.SUM     12-Jun-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09087.SNX      JPL09087.SUM     12-Jun-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09087.SNX      NGS09087.SUM     11-Jun-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09087.SNX      SIO09087.SUM     15-Jun-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0908G.SNX      JPL0908G.SUM     14-Jul-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0908G.SNX      MIT0908G.SUM     27-Jun-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0908G.SNX      NCL0908G.SUM     23-Jun-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0908P.SNX      NCL0908P.SUM     14-Jul-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09087.SNX      EUR09087.SUM     01-Jul-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09087.SNX      GIA09087.SUM     21-Jun-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09087.SNX      GSI09087.SUM     07-Jul-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09087.SNX      PGC09087.SUM     25-Jun-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09087.SNX      SIR09087.SUM     02-Jul-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  32 files (3.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]