Subject: [IGSREPORT-3939] Wk 0911 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 14:13:00 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 15 14:13:00 PDT 1997      Message Number 3939
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0911 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 15-Jul-97)
                   GPS Week 0911/IGS Operational Week 182
           (July 22 through 28, 1997; Days 97173 thru 97179)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0911]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09110-6.EPH  SP3 COD09117.ERP   COD09117.SUM   COD09117.SNX   04-Jul-97
 EMR EMR09110-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09117.ERP   EMR09117.SUM   EMR09117.SNX   04-Jul-97
 ESA ESA09110-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09117.ERP   ESA09117.SUM   ESA09117.SNX   07-Jul-97
 GFZ GFZ09110-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09117.ERP   GFZ09117.SUM   GFZ09117.SNX   03-Jul-97
 GIA                                    GIA09117.SUM   GIA09117.SNX   14-Jul-97
 IGP IGP09110-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09110-6.ERP IGP09110-6.SUM                27-Jun-97+
 IGR IGR09110-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09110-6.ERP IGR09110-6.SUM                29-Jun-97+
 IGS IGS09110-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09117.ERP   IGS09117.SUM                  09-Jul-97
 JPL JPL09110-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09117.ERP   JPL09117.SUM   JPL09117.SNX   08-Jul-97
 JPL                                    JPL0911G.SUM   JPL0911G.SNX   15-Jul-97
 NCL                                    NCL0911G.SUM   NCL0911G.SNX   04-Jul-97
 NGS NGS09110-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09117.ERP   NGS09117.SUM   NGS09117.SNX   01-Jul-97
 SIO SIO09110-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09117.ERP   SIO09117.SUM   SIO09117.SNX   05-Jul-97
================================================================================
Totals:  127 files (13.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0911; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]