Subject: [IGSREPORT-3913] Wk 0907 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 16:17:28 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul  8 16:17:28 PDT 1997      Message Number 3913
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0907 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 08-Jul-97)
                   GPS Week 0907/IGS Operational Week 156
           (May 25 through May 31, 1997; Days 97145 thru 97151)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0907]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09077.SNX      COD09077.SUM     06-Jun-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09077.SNX      EMR09077.SUM     10-Jun-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09077.SNX      ESA09077.SUM     05-Jun-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09077.SNX      GFZ09077.SUM     05-Jun-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09077.SNX      JPL09077.SUM     10-Jun-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09077.SNX      NGS09077.SUM     06-Jun-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09077.SNX      SIO09077.SUM     06-Jun-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0907G.SNX      JPL0907G.SUM     25-Jun-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0907G.SNX      MIT0907G.SUM     18-Jun-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0907G.SNX      NCL0907G.SUM     12-Jun-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0907P.SNX      NCL0907P.SUM     05-Jul-97
         AUS     RNAAC     AUS09077.SNX                       23-Jun-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09077.SNX      EUR09077.SUM     24-Jun-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09077.SNX      GIA09077.SUM     17-Jun-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09077.SNX      GSI09077.SUM     07-Jul-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09077.SNX      PGC09077.SUM     13-Jun-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09077.SNX      SIR09077.SUM     23-Jun-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  33 files (3.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 6 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]