Subject: [IGSREPORT-3912] Wk 0910 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 16:16:58 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul  8 16:16:58 PDT 1997      Message Number 3912
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0910 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 08-Jul-97)
                   GPS Week 0910/IGS Operational Week 181
           (June 15 through 21, 1997; Days 97166 thru 97172)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0910]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09100-6.EPH  SP3 COD09107.ERP   COD09107.SUM   COD09107.SNX   27-Jun-97
 EMR EMR09100-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09107.ERP   EMR09107.SUM   EMR09107.SNX   25-Jun-97
 ESA ESA09100-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09107.ERP   ESA09107.SUM   ESA09107.SNX   27-Jun-97
 GFZ GFZ09100-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09107.ERP   GFZ09107.SUM   GFZ09107.SNX   25-Jun-97
 GIA                                    GIA09107.SUM   GIA09107.SNX   08-Jul-97
 IGP IGP09100-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09100-6.ERP IGP09100-6.SUM                20-Jun-97+
 IGR IGR09100-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09100-6.ERP IGR09100-6.SUM                22-Jun-97+
 IGS IGS09100-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09107.ERP   IGS09107.SUM                  02-Jul-97
 JPL JPL09100-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09107.ERP   JPL09107.SUM                  01-Jul-97
 NCL                                    NCL0910G.SUM   NCL0910G.SNX   05-Jul-97
 NGS NGS09100-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09107.ERP   NGS09107.SUM   NGS09107.SNX   25-Jun-97
 SIO SIO09100-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09107.ERP   SIO09107.SUM   SIO09107.SNX   27-Jun-97
================================================================================
Totals:  124 files (13.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0910; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]