Subject: [IGSREPORT-3893] Wk 0906 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 12:08:23 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul  1 12:08:23 PDT 1997      Message Number 3893
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0906 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 01-Jul-97)
                   GPS Week 0906/IGS Operational Week 177
           (May 18 through May 24, 1997; Days 97138 thru 97144)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0906]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09067.SNX      COD09067.SUM     30-May-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09067.SNX      EMR09067.SUM     29-May-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09067.SNX      ESA09067.SUM     02-Jun-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09067.SNX      GFZ09067.SUM     29-May-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09067.SNX      JPL09067.SUM     29-May-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09067.SNX      NGS09067.SUM     30-May-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09067.SNX      SIO09067.SUM     20-Jun-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0906G.SNX      JPL0906G.SUM     10-Jun-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0906G.SNX      MIT0906G.SUM     11-Jun-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0906G.SNX      NCL0906G.SUM     05-Jun-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0906P.SNX      NCL0906P.SUM     27-Jun-97
         AUS     RNAAC     AUS09067.SNX                       23-Jun-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09067.SNX      EUR09067.SUM     17-Jun-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09067.SNX      GIA09067.SUM     13-Jun-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09067.SNX      GSI09067.SUM     13-Jun-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09067.SNX      PGC09067.SUM     11-Jun-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09067.SNX      SIR09067.SUM     20-Jun-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  33 files (4.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 6 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]