Subject: [IGSREPORT-3892] Wk 0909 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 12:07:09 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul  1 12:07:09 PDT 1997      Message Number 3892
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0909 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 01-Jul-97)
                   GPS Week 0909/IGS Operational Week 180
           (June 08 through 14, 1997; Days 97159 thru 97165)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0909]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09090-6.EPH  SP3 COD09097.ERP   COD09097.SUM   COD09097.SNX   20-Jun-97
 EMR EMR09090-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09097.ERP   EMR09097.SUM   EMR09097.SNX   19-Jun-97
 ESA ESA09090-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09097.ERP   ESA09097.SUM   ESA09097.SNX   23-Jun-97
 GFZ GFZ09090-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09097.ERP   GFZ09097.SUM   GFZ09097.SNX   20-Jun-97
 GIA                                    GIA09097.SUM   GIA09097.SNX   30-Jun-97
 IGP IGP09090-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09090-6.ERP IGP09090-6.SUM                13-Jun-97+
 IGR IGR09090-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09090-6.ERP IGR09090-6.SUM                15-Jun-97+
 IGS IGS09090-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09097.ERP   IGS09097.SUM                  23-Jun-97
 JPL JPL09090-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09097.ERP   JPL09097.SUM   JPL09097.SNX   19-Jun-97
 NCL                                    NCL0909G.SUM   NCL0909G.SNX   27-Jun-97
 NGS NGS09090-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09097.ERP   NGS09097.SUM   NGS09097.SNX   20-Jun-97
 SIO                                    SIO09097.SUM                  20-Jun-97
================================================================================
Totals:  124 files (13.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0909; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]