Subject: [IGSREPORT-3871] Wk 0905 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 13:37:48 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 24 13:37:48 PDT 1997      Message Number 3871
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0905 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 24-Jun-97)
                   GPS Week 0905/IGS Operational Week 154
           (May 11 through May 17, 1997; Days 97131 thru 97137)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0905]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09057.SNX      COD09057.SUM     23-May-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09057.SNX      EMR09057.SUM     22-May-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09057.SNX      ESA09057.SUM     23-May-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09057.SNX      GFZ09057.SUM     21-May-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09057.SNX      JPL09057.SUM     23-May-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09057.SNX      NGS09057.SUM     23-May-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09057.SNX      SIO09057.SUM     23-May-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0905G.SNX      JPL0905G.SUM     06-Jun-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0905G.SNX      MIT0905G.SUM     06-Jun-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0905G.SNX      NCL0905G.SUM     28-May-97
         AUS     RNAAC     AUS09057.SNX                       23-Jun-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09057.SNX      EUR09057.SUM     10-Jun-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09057.SNX      GIA09057.SUM     09-Jun-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09057.SNX      GSI09057.SUM     05-Jun-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09057.SNX      PGC09057.SUM     10-May-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09057.SNX      SIR09057.SUM     17-Jun-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  31 files (3.2 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 6 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]