Subject: [IGSREPORT-3870] Wk 0908 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 13:37:04 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 24 13:37:04 PDT 1997      Message Number 3870
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0908 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 24-Jun-97)
                   GPS Week 0908/IGS Operational Week 157
           (June 01 through May 07, 1997; Days 97152 thru 97158)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0908]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09080-6.EPH  SP3 COD09087.ERP   COD09087.SUM   COD09087.SNX   13-Jun-97
 ESA ESA09080-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09087.ERP   ESA09087.SUM   ESA09087.SNX   18-Jun-97
 GFZ GFZ09080-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09087.ERP   GFZ09087.SUM   GFZ09087.SNX   12-Jun-97
 GIA                                    GIA09087.SUM   GIA09087.SNX   21-Jun-97
 IGP IGP09080-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09080-6.ERP IGP09080-6.SUM                06-Jun-97+
 IGR IGR09080-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09080-6.ERP IGR09080-6.SUM                08-Jun-97+
 IGS IGS09080-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09087.ERP   IGS09087.SUM                  17-Jun-97
 JPL JPL09080-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09087.ERP   JPL09087.SUM   JPL09087.SNX   12-Jun-97
 NCL                                    NCL0908G.SUM   NCL0908G.SNX   06-Jun-97
 NGS NGS09080-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09087.ERP   NGS09087.SUM   NGS09087.SNX   11-Jun-97
 SIO                                    SIO09087.SUM                  15-Jun-97
================================================================================
Totals:  114 files (11.9 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0908; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]