Subject: [IGSREPORT-3850] Wk 0904 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 14:31:56 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 17 14:31:56 PDT 1997      Message Number 3850
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0904 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 17-Jun-97)
                   GPS Week 0904/IGS Operational Week 153
           (May 04 through May 10, 1997; Days 97124 thru 97130)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0904]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09047.SNX      COD09047.SUM     16-May-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09047.SNX      EMR09047.SUM     14-May-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09047.SNX      ESA09047.SUM     16-May-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09047.SNX      GFZ09047.SUM     15-May-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09047.SNX      JPL09047.SUM     16-May-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09047.SNX      NGS09047.SUM     16-May-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09047.SNX      SIO09047.SUM     15-May-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0904G.SNX      JPL0904G.SUM     06-Jun-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0904G.SNX      MIT0904G.SUM     30-May-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0904G.SNX      NCL0904G.SUM     26-May-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0904P.SNX      NCL0904P.SUM     12-Jun-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09047.SNX      EUR09047.SUM     03-Jun-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09047.SNX      GIA09047.SUM     05-Jun-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09047.SNX      GSI09047.SUM     03-Jun-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09047.SNX      PGC09047.SUM     27-May-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09047.SNX      SIR09047.SUM     07-Jun-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  32 files (3.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]