Subject: [IGSREPORT-385] CDDIS Data Holdings (704)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 15 JUL 1993 18:33:14

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     15-JUL-1993 18:33:14       Message Number 385
***********************************************************************

From: Carey Noll                                                  
Subj: CDDIS Data Holdings (704)                         
-------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 15-Jul-93 07:07)           
                       IGS Pilot Week 36/GPS Week 0704                      
                 (July 04 thru 10, 1993; Days 185 thru 191)                 
                                                                            
                                           1   1   1   1   1   1   1        
                   Mon.                    8   8   8   8   8   9   9   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      5   6   7   8   9   0   1  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Greenbelt          GODE  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hobart             HOB1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Lake Mathews       MATH  Trimble 4000SST   X   -   -   -   -   -   -      1 
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   -   X      6 
McDonald           MDO1  Rogue SNR-8000    -   -   X   X   X   X   X      5 
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   -   X   X   X   X      6 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
North Liberty      NLIB  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Palos Verdes       PVEP  Trimble 4000SST   X   -   -   -   -   -   -      1
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   -   -   X   X   -      4 
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Richmond           RCM3  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Scripps            SIO2  Ashtech LM-XII3   X   X   X   -   -   -   -      3 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Vandenberg         VNDP  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Westford           WES2  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals               43  stations          42  40  39  39  40  39  37   276

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93177 thru 190
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93191 and on
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

        Power to the GGAO receiver (GODE) at GSFC has been restored.  Data are
            now available from July 03 (day 184), 1993.