Subject: [IGSREPORT-3849] Wk 0907 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 14:31:14 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 17 14:31:14 PDT 1997      Message Number 3849
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0907 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 17-Jun-97)
                   GPS Week 0907/IGS Operational Week 156
           (May 25 through May 31, 1997; Days 97145 thru 97151)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0907]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09070-6.EPH  SP3 COD09077.ERP   COD09077.SUM   COD09077.SNX   06-Jun-97
 EMR EMR09070-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09077.ERP   EMR09077.SUM   EMR09077.SNX   10-Jun-97
 ESA ESA09070-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09077.ERP   ESA09077.SUM   ESA09077.SNX   05-Jun-97
 GFZ GFZ09070-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09077.ERP   GFZ09077.SUM   GFZ09077.SNX   05-Jun-97
 IGP IGP09070-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09070-6.ERP IGP09070-6.SUM                30-May-97+
 IGR IGR09070-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09070-6.ERP IGR09070-6.SUM                31-May-97+
 IGS IGS09070-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09077.ERP   IGS09077.SUM                  11-Jun-97
 JPL JPL09070-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09077.ERP   JPL09077.SUM   JPL09077.SNX   10-Jun-97
 NCL                                    NCL0907G.SUM   NCL0907G.SNX   12-Jun-97
 NGS NGS09070-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09077.ERP   NGS09077.SUM   NGS09077.SNX   06-Jun-97
 PGC                                    PGC09077.SUM   PGC09077.SNX   13-Jun-97
 SIO                                    SIO09077.SUM                  06-Jun-97
================================================================================
Totals:  125 files (11.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0907; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]