Subject: [IGSREPORT-3840] Wk 0906 G-SINEX Comparisons
From: AC Coordinator / NRCan GSDivision
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 11:29:56 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Jun 12 11:29:56 PDT 1997      Message Number 3840
******************************************************************************

Author: AC Coordinator / NRCan GSDivision
Subject: Wk 0906 G-SINEX Comparisons

Comparison of GNAAC Combined SINEX Solutions - Week 0906   
(MAY 18, 1997 - MAY 24, 1997)

Contacts: J. Kouba ([email-masked])
          D. Hutchison([email-masked])

COMPARISON ALGORITHM:

   1. MIT and NCL GNAAC  combined  SINEX  solutions  for the week in question
      were deconstrained. The JPL SINEX file is already unconstrained.

   2. Any stations  not  present  in  all GNAAC combined SINEX files were de-
      leted  from all three combined solutions.  Every solution was then sub-
      jected to a 7-parameter transformation  into  a common reference system
      (the 13 ITRF94 station positions). 

   3. Outliers are determined at the 99.0% confidence level for each coordin-
      ate.  If a station  has  an outlier in either latitude,  longitude,  or
      height, it is ignored in all subsequent computations.

FILES COMPARED:
   mit0906g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov
   jpl0906g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov
   ncl0906g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov

GNAACs: MIT JPL NCL

STATIONS WITH INCONSISTENT ANTENNA ECCENTRICITY INFORMATION:
(FILE: / STATION / L1 (UNE) / L2 (UNE) / ECCENTRICITY (UNE))
(UNE = Up North East (metres))

jpl0906g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0906g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
jpl0906g.snx: BAHR    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
mit0906g.snx: BAHR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
jpl0906g.snx: BISH    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .046   .000   .000
mit0906g.snx: BISH    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001   .046   .000   .000
jpl0906g.snx: CASA    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .001   .000   .000
mit0906g.snx: CASA    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
jpl0906g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0906g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .100   .000   .000
ncl0906g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .100   .000   .000
jpl0906g.snx: GOPE    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .046   .000   .000
mit0906g.snx: GOPE    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001   .046   .000   .000
jpl0906g.snx: JOZE    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .198   .000   .000
mit0906g.snx: JOZE    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001   .198   .000   .000
jpl0906g.snx: MOIN    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  -.103   .000   .000
mit0906g.snx: MOIN    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .994   .000   .000
jpl0906g.snx: MONP    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .119   .000   .000
mit0906g.snx: MONP    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .119   .000   .000
jpl0906g.snx: NOTO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
mit0906g.snx: NOTO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  -.001   .000   .000
jpl0906g.snx: TAEJ    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .660   .000   .000
mit0906g.snx: TAEJ    .075   .002  -.001   .069  -.001   .002   .660   .000   .000
jpl0906g.snx: TAHI    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  7.790   .000   .000
mit0906g.snx: TAHI    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  1.055   .000   .000
ncl0906g.snx: TAHI    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  1.023   .000   .000
jpl0906g.snx: THU1    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
ncl0906g.snx: THU1    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
jpl0906g.snx: UPAD    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000  1.962   .000   .000
mit0906g.snx: UPAD    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001  1.962   .000   .000
jpl0906g.snx: UPO1    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .078   .000   .000
mit0906g.snx: UPO1    .092  -.001   .000   .060   .000  -.001   .000   .000   .000
jpl0906g.snx: USUD    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
mit0906g.snx: USUD    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
ncl0906g.snx: USUD    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
jpl0906g.snx: XIAN    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0906g.snx: XIAN    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .384   .000   .000
jpl0906g.snx: YAR1    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000   .073   .000   .000
mit0906g.snx: YAR1    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000   .073   .000   .000
ncl0906g.snx: YAR1    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .073   .000   .000
jpl0906g.snx: ZIMM    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0906g.snx: ZIMM    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001   .000   .000   .000

ANTENNA PHASE CENTRE CONFLICTS IN FILE mit0906g.snx                             
   MDVO Multiple Sites
 
SITES AFFECTED BY ABOVE CONFLICTS, NON-FIDUCIAL SITES SUBSEQUENTLY EXCLUDED:
   Stations: MDVO 
 
ANTENNA PHASE CENTRE CONFLICTS IN FILE ncl0906g.snx                             
   ASC1 Missing Antenna      
   CHAT Missing Antenna      
   DGAR Missing Antenna      
   KWJ1 Missing Antenna      
 
SITES AFFECTED BY ABOVE CONFLICTS, NON-FIDUCIAL SITES SUBSEQUENTLY EXCLUDED:
   Stations: ASC1 CHAT DGAR KWJ1 BAHR YAR1 

CONFIDENCE  LEVEL  FOR OUTLIER DETECTION: 99%
OUTLIERS REJECTED (COORD/STATION/GNAACs):
   Lat KIT3 JPL-NCL   Lat DAV1 MIT-NCL   Lon IISC MIT-JPL
   Lon CAS1 MIT-NCL   Hgt IISC JPL-NCL   Hgt IISC MIT-JPL

40 GLOBAL STATIONS:
   ALGO BOGT BRAZ BRMU COCO CRO1 FAIR FORT GOLD GUAM
   HART HOB2 IRKT KERG KOKB KOSG LHAS MAC1 MALI MATE
   MCM4 MDO1 METS NLIB NYAL OHIG ONSA RCM6 REYK SANT
   STJO TAIW TIDB TSKB WES2 WHIT WTZR WUHN YAR1 YELL

11 FIDUCIAL STATIONS:
   ALGO FAIR GOLD HART KOKB KOSG SANT TIDB WTZR YAR1
   YELL         

AVERAGE COORDINATE RMS:

             40    GLOBAL  STATIONS         11   FIDUCIAL   STATIONS
        MIT-JPL   MIT-NCL   JPL-NCL MIT-ITRF94 JPL-ITRF94 NCL-ITRF94
           (mm)      (mm)      (mm)       (mm)       (mm)       (mm)
        -------   -------   ------- ---------- ---------- ----------
Lat        2.0       1.5       1.9        6.3        6.7        6.1 
Lon        3.2       1.4       2.9        8.2        8.4        8.1 
Hgt        4.3       3.8       4.1       11.5       10.6       11.2 
3D         5.7       4.3       5.4       15.5       15.1       15.1

VARIANCE FACTORS (CHI-SQUARE / (DEGREES OF FREEDOM)):

        40    GLOBAL  STATIONS         11   FIDUCIAL   STATIONS
   JPL-NCL   MIT-JPL   MIT-NCL MIT-ITRF94 JPL-ITRF94 NCL-ITRF94
   -------   -------   ------- ---------- ---------- ----------
     0.386     0.985     0.362      0.742      0.547      0.653

OFFSETS AND SCALE FACTOR WRT ITRF94 (FIDUCIAL STATIONS):
(TRANSFORMATION FROM ITRF94 TO GNAAC SINEX FILES)

      Tx (mm) STD(mm) Ty (mm) STD(mm) Tz (mm) STD(mm) Scale (ppb) STD(ppb)
      ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ----------- --------
JPL      -0.6     5.3    30.7     5.4   -37.4     8.0        -2.0      0.6
MIT      -4.4     4.2    22.8     4.3   -25.5     4.8        -2.1      0.6
NCL      -2.6     5.2    35.7     5.4   -23.8     6.6        -1.9      0.6

REMARKS:

THE FOLLOWING FIDUCIAL STATIONS ARE MISSING FROM ncl0906g.snx :
   Stations: TROM

MADR WAS NOT USED IN GLOBAL COMPARISON DUE TO LARGE COORDINATE DIFFERENCES
WITH ITRF94, DESCRIBED BELOW:

STATION / GNAAC / LONGITUDE DIFFERENCE (mm.):
   MADR JPL -23.1
        MIT -21.8
        NCL -27.9

-- 
David Hutchison
Geodetic Survey of Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Internet: [email-masked]

[Mailed From: David Hutchison <[email-masked]>]