Subject: [IGSREPORT-384] CDDIS GPS Products Holdings (702)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 15 JUL 1993 18:28:07

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     15-JUL-1993 18:28:07       Message Number 384
***********************************************************************

From: Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS GPS Products Holdings (702)
---------------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 15-Jul-93)
                       GPS Week 0702/IGS Pilot Week 34
                 (June 20 thru 26, 1993; Days 171 thru 177)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0702]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07020-6.EPH      SP3     COD07027.ERP   COD07027.SUM     12-Jul-93
 EMR     EMR07020-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07027.ERP   EMR07027.SUM     13-Jul-93
 ESA     ESA07020-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07027.ERP   ESA07027.SUM     02-Jul-93
 GFZ     GFZ07020-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07027.ERP   GFZ07027.SUM     13-Jul-93
 NGS     NGS07020-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07020-6.SUM   01-Jul-93
 SIO     SIO07020-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07027.ERP   SIO07027.SUM     04-Jul-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  66 files (9.3 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index