Subject: [IGSREPORT-3838] Wk 0903 G-SINEX Comparisons
From: AC Coordinator / NRCan GSDivision
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 11:27:17 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Jun 12 11:27:17 PDT 1997      Message Number 3838
******************************************************************************

Author: AC Coordinator / NRCan GSDivision
Subject: Wk 0903 G-SINEX Comparisons

Comparison of GNAAC Combined SINEX Solutions - Week 0903   
(APR 27, 1997 - MAY 3, 1997)

Contacts: J. Kouba ([email-masked])
          D. Hutchison([email-masked])

COMPARISON ALGORITHM:

   1. MIT and NCL GNAAC  combined  SINEX  solutions  for the week in question
      were deconstrained. The JPL SINEX file is already unconstrained.

   2. Any stations  not  present  in  all GNAAC combined SINEX files were de-
      leted  from all three combined solutions.  Every solution was then sub-
      jected to a 7-parameter transformation  into  a common reference system
      (the 13 ITRF94 station positions). 

   3. Outliers are determined at the 99.0% confidence level for each coordin-
      ate.  If a station  has  an outlier in either latitude,  longitude,  or
      height, it is ignored in all subsequent computations.

FILES COMPARED:
   mit0903g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov
   jpl0903g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov
   ncl0903g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov

GNAACs: MIT JPL NCL

STATIONS WITH INCONSISTENT ANTENNA ECCENTRICITY INFORMATION:
(FILE: / STATION / L1 (UNE) / L2 (UNE) / ECCENTRICITY (UNE))
(UNE = Up North East (metres))

jpl0903g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0903g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
ncl0903g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
jpl0903g.snx: BAHR    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
mit0903g.snx: BAHR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
ncl0903g.snx: BAHR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
jpl0903g.snx: BISH    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .046   .000   .000
mit0903g.snx: BISH    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001   .046   .000   .000
jpl0903g.snx: CASA    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .001   .000   .000
mit0903g.snx: CASA    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
jpl0903g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0903g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .100   .000   .000
ncl0903g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .100   .000   .000
jpl0903g.snx: GOPE    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .046   .000   .000
mit0903g.snx: GOPE    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001   .046   .000   .000
jpl0903g.snx: JOZE    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .198   .000   .000
mit0903g.snx: JOZE    .069   .000  -.003   .068  -.003  -.001   .198   .000   .000
jpl0903g.snx: MONP    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .119   .000   .000
mit0903g.snx: MONP    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .119   .000   .000
jpl0903g.snx: TAEJ    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .660   .000   .000
mit0903g.snx: TAEJ    .069   .002  -.001   .068  -.001   .002   .660   .000   .000
jpl0903g.snx: TAHI    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  7.790   .000   .000
mit0903g.snx: TAHI    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  1.054   .000   .000
ncl0903g.snx: TAHI    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  1.023   .000   .000
jpl0903g.snx: THU1    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
ncl0903g.snx: THU1    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
jpl0903g.snx: UPAD    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000  1.962   .000   .000
mit0903g.snx: UPAD    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001  1.962   .000   .000
jpl0903g.snx: UPO1    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .078   .000   .000
mit0903g.snx: UPO1    .092  -.001   .000   .060   .000  -.001   .000   .000   .000
jpl0903g.snx: USUD    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
mit0903g.snx: USUD    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
ncl0903g.snx: USUD    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
jpl0903g.snx: XIAN    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0903g.snx: XIAN    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .384   .000   .000
jpl0903g.snx: ZIMM    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0903g.snx: ZIMM    .069   .000  -.003   .068  -.003  -.001   .000   .000   .000

ANTENNA PHASE CENTRE CONFLICTS IN FILE mit0903g.snx                             
   MDVO Multiple Sites
 
SITES AFFECTED BY ABOVE CONFLICTS, NON-FIDUCIAL SITES SUBSEQUENTLY EXCLUDED:
   Stations: MDVO 
 
ANTENNA PHASE CENTRE CONFLICTS IN FILE ncl0903g.snx                             
   ASC1 Missing Antenna      
   AUCK Missing Antenna      
   CHAT Missing Antenna      
   DGAR Missing Antenna      
   KIRU Missing Antenna      
   KWJ1 Missing Antenna      
   MKEA Missing Antenna      
 
SITES AFFECTED BY ABOVE CONFLICTS, NON-FIDUCIAL SITES SUBSEQUENTLY EXCLUDED:
   Stations: ASC1 AUCK CHAT DGAR KIRU KWJ1 MKEA 

CONFIDENCE  LEVEL  FOR OUTLIER DETECTION: 99%
OUTLIERS REJECTED (COORD/STATION/GNAACs):
   Lat BOGT MIT-JPL   Lon GUAM JPL-NCL   Lon IISC JPL-NCL
   Lon GUAM MIT-JPL   Lon IISC MIT-JPL   Hgt IISC JPL-NCL
   Hgt IISC MIT-JPL          

50 GLOBAL STATIONS:
   ALBH ALGO BOR1 BRAZ BRMU BRUS CAS1 COCO CRO1 DAV1
   FAIR FLIN FORT GOLD HART IRKT KELY KERG KIT3 KOKB
   KOSG KOUR LHAS MAC1 MALI MATE MCM4 MDO1 METS NLIB
   NYAL OHIG ONSA PERT POTS RCM6 REYK SANT SHAO STJO
   TAIW TIDB TSKB WES2 WHIT WTZR WUHN YAR1 YELL ZWEN

11 FIDUCIAL STATIONS:
   ALGO FAIR GOLD HART KOKB KOSG SANT TIDB WTZR YAR1
   YELL         

AVERAGE COORDINATE RMS:

             50    GLOBAL  STATIONS         11   FIDUCIAL   STATIONS
        MIT-JPL   MIT-NCL   JPL-NCL MIT-ITRF94 JPL-ITRF94 NCL-ITRF94
           (mm)      (mm)      (mm)       (mm)       (mm)       (mm)
        -------   -------   ------- ---------- ---------- ----------
Lat        1.6       0.8       1.1        6.0        6.5        6.3 
Lon        1.7       1.0       1.6        7.1        7.0        7.3 
Hgt        4.6       5.7       2.9       10.3        9.7       10.0 
3D         5.1       5.8       3.5       13.9       13.6       13.9

VARIANCE FACTORS (CHI-SQUARE / (DEGREES OF FREEDOM)):

        50    GLOBAL  STATIONS         11   FIDUCIAL   STATIONS
   JPL-NCL   MIT-JPL   MIT-NCL MIT-ITRF94 JPL-ITRF94 NCL-ITRF94
   -------   -------   ------- ---------- ---------- ----------
     0.144     1.047     0.353      0.607      0.474      0.542

OFFSETS AND SCALE FACTOR WRT ITRF94 (FIDUCIAL STATIONS):
(TRANSFORMATION FROM ITRF94 TO GNAAC SINEX FILES)

      Tx (mm) STD(mm) Ty (mm) STD(mm) Tz (mm) STD(mm) Scale (ppb) STD(ppb)
      ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ----------- --------
JPL      -1.8     5.2    22.8     5.4   -36.1     8.1        -1.7      0.6
MIT      -2.7     3.9    13.8     4.0   -24.3     4.4        -1.9      0.6
NCL      -0.8     4.9    23.3     5.0   -27.2     7.1        -1.6      0.6

REMARKS:

THE FOLLOWING FIDUCIAL STATIONS ARE MISSING FROM ncl0903g.snx :
   Stations: MADR TROM

-- 
David Hutchison
Geodetic Survey of Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Internet: [email-masked]

[Mailed From: David Hutchison <[email-masked]>]