Subject: [IGSREPORT-3837] Wk 0904 G-SINEX Comparisons
From: AC Coordinator / NRCan GSDivision
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 10:32:42 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Jun 12 10:32:42 PDT 1997      Message Number 3837
******************************************************************************

Author: AC Coordinator / NRCan GSDivision
Subject: Wk 0904 G-SINEX Comparisons

Comparison of GNAAC Combined SINEX Solutions - Week 0904   
(MAY 4, 1997 - MAY 10, 1997)

Contacts: J. Kouba ([email-masked])
          D. Hutchison([email-masked])

COMPARISON ALGORITHM:

   1. MIT and NCL GNAAC  combined  SINEX  solutions  for the week in question
      were deconstrained. The JPL SINEX file is already unconstrained.

   2. Any stations  not  present  in  all GNAAC combined SINEX files were de-
      leted  from all three combined solutions.  Every solution was then sub-
      jected to a 7-parameter transformation  into  a common reference system
      (the 13 ITRF94 station positions). 

   3. Outliers are determined at the 99.0% confidence level for each coordin-
      ate.  If a station  has  an outlier in either latitude,  longitude,  or
      height, it is ignored in all subsequent computations.

FILES COMPARED:
   mit0904g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov
   jpl0904g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov
   ncl0904g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov

GNAACs: MIT JPL NCL

STATIONS WITH INCONSISTENT ANTENNA ECCENTRICITY INFORMATION:
(FILE: / STATION / L1 (UNE) / L2 (UNE) / ECCENTRICITY (UNE))
(UNE = Up North East (metres))

jpl0904g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0904g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
ncl0904g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
jpl0904g.snx: BAHR    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
mit0904g.snx: BAHR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
ncl0904g.snx: BAHR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
jpl0904g.snx: BISH    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .046   .000   .000
mit0904g.snx: BISH    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001   .046   .000   .000
jpl0904g.snx: CASA    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .001   .000   .000
mit0904g.snx: CASA    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
jpl0904g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0904g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .099   .000   .000
ncl0904g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .100   .000   .000
jpl0904g.snx: GOPE    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .046   .000   .000
mit0904g.snx: GOPE    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001   .046   .000   .000
jpl0904g.snx: JOZE    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .198   .000   .000
mit0904g.snx: JOZE    .069   .000  -.003   .068  -.003  -.001   .198   .000   .000
jpl0904g.snx: MONP    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .119   .000   .000
mit0904g.snx: MONP    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .119   .000   .000
jpl0904g.snx: TAEJ    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .660   .000   .000
mit0904g.snx: TAEJ    .069   .002  -.001   .068  -.001   .002   .660   .000   .000
jpl0904g.snx: TAHI    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  7.790   .000   .000
mit0904g.snx: TAHI    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  1.054   .000   .000
ncl0904g.snx: TAHI    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  1.023   .000   .000
jpl0904g.snx: THU1    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
ncl0904g.snx: THU1    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
jpl0904g.snx: UPAD    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000  1.962   .000   .000
mit0904g.snx: UPAD    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001  1.962   .000   .000
jpl0904g.snx: UPO1    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .078   .000   .000
mit0904g.snx: UPO1    .092  -.001   .000   .060   .000  -.001   .000   .000   .000
jpl0904g.snx: USUD    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
mit0904g.snx: USUD    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
ncl0904g.snx: USUD    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
jpl0904g.snx: XIAN    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0904g.snx: XIAN    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .384   .000   .000
jpl0904g.snx: ZIMM    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0904g.snx: ZIMM    .069   .000  -.003   .068  -.003  -.001   .000   .000   .000

ANTENNA PHASE CENTRE CONFLICTS IN FILE mit0904g.snx                             
   MDVO Multiple Sites
 
SITES AFFECTED BY ABOVE CONFLICTS, NON-FIDUCIAL SITES SUBSEQUENTLY EXCLUDED:
   Stations: MDVO 
 
ANTENNA PHASE CENTRE CONFLICTS IN FILE ncl0904g.snx                             
   ASC1 Missing Antenna      
   AUCK Missing Antenna      
   CHAT Missing Antenna      
   DGAR Missing Antenna      
   KWJ1 Missing Antenna      
   MKEA Missing Antenna      
 
SITES AFFECTED BY ABOVE CONFLICTS, NON-FIDUCIAL SITES SUBSEQUENTLY EXCLUDED:
   Stations: ASC1 AUCK CHAT DGAR KWJ1 MKEA 

CONFIDENCE  LEVEL  FOR OUTLIER DETECTION: 99%
OUTLIERS REJECTED (COORD/STATION/GNAACs):
   Lat HART JPL-NCL   Lat DAV1 JPL-NCL   Lat KIT3 JPL-NCL
   Lon WUHN JPL-NCL   Lon TAIW MIT-JPL   Lon IISC MIT-JPL
   Lon TAIW MIT-NCL   Hgt IISC JPL-NCL   Hgt IISC MIT-JPL

45 GLOBAL STATIONS:
   ALBH ALGO BOGT BRAZ BRMU CAS1 COCO CRO1 FAIR FLIN
   FORT GOLD GUAM IRKT KELY KERG KOKB KOSG KOUR LHAS
   MAC1 MADR MALI MATE MCM4 MDO1 METS NLIB NYAL OHIG
   ONSA PERT POTS RCM6 REYK SANT SHAO STJO TIDB TSKB
   WES2 WHIT WTZR YAR1 YELL     

11 FIDUCIAL STATIONS:
   ALGO FAIR GOLD KOKB KOSG MADR SANT TIDB WTZR YAR1
   YELL         

AVERAGE COORDINATE RMS:

             45    GLOBAL  STATIONS         11   FIDUCIAL   STATIONS
        MIT-JPL   MIT-NCL   JPL-NCL MIT-ITRF94 JPL-ITRF94 NCL-ITRF94
           (mm)      (mm)      (mm)       (mm)       (mm)       (mm)
        -------   -------   ------- ---------- ---------- ----------
Lat        1.0       1.2       1.1        6.3        6.3        6.1 
Lon        2.3       1.7       2.4       10.3       11.4       10.3 
Hgt        4.7       6.7       5.5       12.4       13.7       12.8 
3D         5.4       7.0       6.1       17.3       18.9       17.5

VARIANCE FACTORS (CHI-SQUARE / (DEGREES OF FREEDOM)):

        45    GLOBAL  STATIONS         11   FIDUCIAL   STATIONS
   JPL-NCL   MIT-JPL   MIT-NCL MIT-ITRF94 JPL-ITRF94 NCL-ITRF94
   -------   -------   ------- ---------- ---------- ----------
     0.443     1.199     0.973      0.959      0.989      0.945

OFFSETS AND SCALE FACTOR WRT ITRF94 (FIDUCIAL STATIONS):
(TRANSFORMATION FROM ITRF94 TO GNAAC SINEX FILES)

      Tx (mm) STD(mm) Ty (mm) STD(mm) Tz (mm) STD(mm) Scale (ppb) STD(ppb)
      ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ----------- --------
JPL       2.8     5.1    37.9     5.2   -39.1     7.9        -1.3      0.6
MIT      -2.5     4.0    26.2     4.2   -11.1     4.7        -1.7      0.5
NCL       1.2     5.0    42.7     5.1   -26.1     6.8        -1.6      0.6

REMARKS:

THE FOLLOWING FIDUCIAL STATIONS ARE MISSING FROM ncl0904g.snx :
   Stations: TROM

-- 
David Hutchison
Geodetic Survey of Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Internet: [email-masked]

[Mailed From: David Hutchison <[email-masked]>]