Subject: [IGSREPORT-3832] Wk 0902 G-SINEX Comparisons
From: AC Coordinator / NRCan GSDivision
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 8:12:26 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jun 11  8:12:26 PDT 1997      Message Number 3832
******************************************************************************

Author: AC Coordinator / NRCan GSDivision
Subject: Wk 0902 G-SINEX Comparisons

Comparison of GNAAC Combined SINEX Solutions - Week 0902   
(APR 20, 1997 - APR 26, 1997)

Contacts: J. Kouba ([email-masked])
          D. Hutchison([email-masked])

COMPARISON ALGORITHM:

   1. MIT and NCL GNAAC  combined  SINEX  solutions  for the week in question
      were deconstrained. The JPL SINEX file is already unconstrained.

   2. Any stations  not  present  in  all GNAAC combined SINEX files were de-
      leted  from all three combined solutions.  Every solution was then sub-
      jected to a 7-parameter transformation  into  a common reference system
      (the 13 ITRF94 station positions). 

   3. Outliers are determined at the 99.0% confidence level for each coordin-
      ate.  If a station  has  an outlier in either latitude,  longitude,  or
      height, it is ignored in all subsequent computations.

FILES COMPARED:
   mit0902g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov
   jpl0902g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov
   ncl0902g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov

GNAACs: MIT JPL NCL

STATIONS WITH INCONSISTENT ANTENNA ECCENTRICITY INFORMATION:
(FILE: / STATION / L1 (UNE) / L2 (UNE) / ECCENTRICITY (UNE))
(UNE = Up North East (metres))

jpl0902g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0902g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
ncl0902g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
jpl0902g.snx: BAHR    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
mit0902g.snx: BAHR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
ncl0902g.snx: BAHR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
jpl0902g.snx: BISH    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .046   .000   .000
mit0902g.snx: BISH    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001   .046   .000   .000
jpl0902g.snx: CASA    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .001   .000   .000
mit0902g.snx: CASA    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
jpl0902g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0902g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .100   .000   .000
ncl0902g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .100   .000   .000
jpl0902g.snx: GOPE    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .046   .000   .000
mit0902g.snx: GOPE    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001   .046   .000   .000
jpl0902g.snx: GRAZ    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  1.964   .000   .000
mit0902g.snx: GRAZ    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  1.946   .000   .000
jpl0902g.snx: JOZE    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .198   .000   .000
mit0902g.snx: JOZE    .069   .000  -.003   .068  -.003  -.001   .198   .000   .000
jpl0902g.snx: MATE    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .101   .000   .000
mit0902g.snx: MATE    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .066   .000   .000
jpl0902g.snx: MONP    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .119   .000   .000
mit0902g.snx: MONP    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .119   .000   .000
jpl0902g.snx: TAEJ    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .660   .000   .000
mit0902g.snx: TAEJ    .069   .002  -.001   .068  -.001   .002   .660   .000   .000
jpl0902g.snx: TAHI    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  7.790   .000   .000
mit0902g.snx: TAHI    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  1.054   .000   .000
ncl0902g.snx: TAHI    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  1.023   .000   .000
jpl0902g.snx: UPAD    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000  1.962   .000   .000
mit0902g.snx: UPAD    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001  1.962   .000   .000
jpl0902g.snx: UPO1    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .078   .000   .000
mit0902g.snx: UPO1    .092  -.001   .000   .060   .000  -.001   .000   .000   .000
jpl0902g.snx: USUD    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
mit0902g.snx: USUD    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
ncl0902g.snx: USUD    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
jpl0902g.snx: WHIT    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .100   .000   .000
mit0902g.snx: WHIT    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .010   .000   .000
jpl0902g.snx: XIAN    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0902g.snx: XIAN    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .384   .000   .000
jpl0902g.snx: ZIMM    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0902g.snx: ZIMM    .069   .000  -.003   .068  -.003  -.001   .000   .000   .000

ANTENNA PHASE CENTRE CONFLICTS IN FILE mit0902g.snx                             
   MDVO Multiple Sites
 
SITES AFFECTED BY ABOVE CONFLICTS, NON-FIDUCIAL SITES SUBSEQUENTLY EXCLUDED:
   Stations: MDVO 
 
ANTENNA PHASE CENTRE CONFLICTS IN FILE ncl0902g.snx                             
   ASC1 Missing Antenna      
   AUCK Missing Antenna      
   CHAT Missing Antenna      
   DGAR Missing Antenna      
   KWJ1 Missing Antenna      
   MKEA Missing Antenna      
 
SITES AFFECTED BY ABOVE CONFLICTS, NON-FIDUCIAL SITES SUBSEQUENTLY EXCLUDED:
   Stations: ASC1 AUCK CHAT DGAR KWJ1 MKEA 

CONFIDENCE  LEVEL  FOR OUTLIER DETECTION: 99%
OUTLIERS REJECTED (COORD/STATION/GNAACs):
   Lat TROM MIT-JPL   Lat OHIG MIT-NCL   Lon TROM JPL-NCL
   Lon TROM MIT-JPL   Lon TROM MIT-NCL   Hgt IISC JPL-NCL
   Hgt IISC MIT-JPL   Hgt TROM MIT-JPL   Hgt TROM MIT-NCL

47 GLOBAL STATIONS:
   ALBH ALGO BOGT BRAZ BRMU BRUS CAS1 COCO CRO1 DAV1
   FAIR FLIN FORT GOLD GUAM HART IRKT KELY KIT3 KOKB
   KOSG KOUR LHAS MAC1 MADR MALI MCM4 MDO1 METS NLIB
   NYAL ONSA PERT POTS RCM6 REYK SANT SHAO STJO TAIW
   TIDB TSKB WES2 WTZR WUHN YAR1 YELL   

12 FIDUCIAL STATIONS:
   ALGO FAIR GOLD HART KOKB KOSG MADR SANT TIDB WTZR
   YAR1 YELL        

AVERAGE COORDINATE RMS:

             47    GLOBAL  STATIONS         12   FIDUCIAL   STATIONS
        MIT-JPL   MIT-NCL   JPL-NCL MIT-ITRF94 JPL-ITRF94 NCL-ITRF94
           (mm)      (mm)      (mm)       (mm)       (mm)       (mm)
        -------   -------   ------- ---------- ---------- ----------
Lat        1.8       1.6       0.9        6.4        6.9        7.0 
Lon        2.4       2.3       1.5       10.0       10.7        9.9 
Hgt        5.8       4.2       4.1       10.6       11.6       11.8 
3D         6.6       5.1       4.5       15.9       17.2       16.9

VARIANCE FACTORS (CHI-SQUARE / (DEGREES OF FREEDOM)):

        47    GLOBAL  STATIONS         12   FIDUCIAL   STATIONS
   JPL-NCL   MIT-JPL   MIT-NCL MIT-ITRF94 JPL-ITRF94 NCL-ITRF94
   -------   -------   ------- ---------- ---------- ----------
     0.195     1.543     0.447      0.744      0.799      0.755

OFFSETS AND SCALE FACTOR WRT ITRF94 (FIDUCIAL STATIONS):
(TRANSFORMATION FROM ITRF94 TO GNAAC SINEX FILES)

      Tx (mm) STD(mm) Ty (mm) STD(mm) Tz (mm) STD(mm) Scale (ppb) STD(ppb)
      ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ----------- --------
JPL      -3.2     5.3    27.4     5.3   -34.7     8.1        -2.0      0.6
MIT      -8.6     4.0    21.0     4.0   -19.9     4.6        -2.2      0.5
NCL      -6.8     5.1    27.4     5.1   -26.6     7.2        -1.9      0.6

-- 
David Hutchison
Geodetic Survey of Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Internet: [email-masked]

[Mailed From: David Hutchison <[email-masked]>]