Subject: [IGSREPORT-3825] Wk 0903 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 17:39:53 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 10 17:39:53 PDT 1997      Message Number 3825
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0903 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 10-Jun-97)
                   GPS Week 0903/IGS Operational Week 152
          (April 27 through May 03, 1997; Days 97117 thru 97123)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0903]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09037.SNX      COD09037.SUM     09-May-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09037.SNX      EMR09037.SUM     07-May-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09037.SNX      ESA09037.SUM     12-May-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09037.SNX      GFZ09037.SUM     09-May-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09037.SNX      JPL09037.SUM     08-May-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09037.SNX      NGS09037.SUM     07-May-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09037.SNX      SIO09037.SUM     09-May-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0903G.SNX      JPL0903G.SUM     06-Jun-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0903G.SNX      MIT0903G.SUM     23-May-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0903G.SNX      NCL0903G.SUM     15-May-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0903P.SNX      NCL0903P.SUM     05-Jun-97
         AUS     RNAAC     AUS09037.SNX                       21-May-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09037.SNX      EUR09037.SUM     29-May-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09037.SNX      GIA09037.SUM     27-May-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09037.SNX      GSI09037.SUM     03-Jun-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09037.SNX      PGC09037.SUM     14-May-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09037.SNX      SIR09037.SUM     05-Jun-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  33 files (4.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 6 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]