Subject: [IGSREPORT-3824] Wk 0906 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 17:38:37 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 10 17:38:37 PDT 1997      Message Number 3824
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0906 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 10-Jun-97)
                   GPS Week 0906/IGS Operational Week 155
           (May 18 through May 24, 1997; Days 97138 thru 97144)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0906]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09060-6.EPH  SP3 COD09067.ERP   COD09067.SUM   COD09067.SNX   30-May-97
 EMR EMR09060-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09067.ERP   EMR09067.SUM   EMR09067.SNX   29-May-97
 ESA ESA09060-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09067.ERP   ESA09067.SUM   ESA09067.SNX   02-Jun-97
 GFZ GFZ09060-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09067.ERP   GFZ09067.SUM   GFZ09067.SNX   29-May-97
 IGP IGP09060-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09060-6.ERP IGP09060-6.SUM                23-May-97+
 IGR IGR09060-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09060-6.ERP IGR09060-6.SUM                26-May-97+
 IGS IGS09060-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09067.ERP   IGS09067.SUM                  03-Jun-97
 JPL JPL09060-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09067.ERP   JPL09067.SUM   JPL09067.SNX   29-May-97
 NCL                                    NCL0906G.SUM   NCL0906G.SNX   05-Jun-97
 JPL                                    JPL0906G.SUM   JPL0906G.SNX   10-Jun-97
 NGS NGS09060-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09067.ERP   NGS09067.SUM   NGS09067.SNX   30-May-97
 SIO SIO09060-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09067.ERP   SIO09067.SUM   SIO09067.SNX   09-Jun-97
================================================================================
Totals:  123 files (13.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0906; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]