Subject: [IGSREPORT-380] IGN WEEKLY STATUS (702)
From: L. Daniel
Date: 13 JUL 1993 10:21:57

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     13-JUL-1993 10:21:57       Message Number 380
***********************************************************************

FROM : L. DANIEL
SUBJ : IGN WEEKLY STATUS  (702)
-------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 13-JUL-1993 08:07:59.87)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #702    20/6/1993 to 26/6/1993   days 171-177        

                              1    1    1    1    1    1    1         
                              7    7    7    7    7    7    7         
Center           Type         1    2    3    4    5    6    7         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X