Subject: [IGSREPORT-3799] Wk 0902 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 6:43:19 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jun  4  6:43:19 PDT 1997      Message Number 3799
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0902 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 03-Jun-97)
                   GPS Week 0902/IGS Operational Week 151
             (April 20 through 26, 1997; Days 97110 thru 97116)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0902]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09027.SNX      COD09027.SUM     02-May-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09027.SNX      EMR09027.SUM     30-Apr-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09027.SNX      ESA09027.SUM     06-May-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09027.SNX      GFZ09027.SUM     30-Apr-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09027.SNX      JPL09027.SUM     05-May-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09027.SNX      NGS09027.SUM     30-Apr-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09027.SNX      SIO09027.SUM     01-May-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0902G.SNX      MIT0902G.SUM     14-May-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0902G.SNX      NCL0902G.SUM     08-May-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0902P.SNX      NCL0902P.SUM     28-May-97
         AUS     RNAAC     AUS09027.SNX                       21-May-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09027.SNX      EUR09027.SUM     20-May-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09027.SNX      GIA09027.SUM     27-May-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09027.SNX      GSI09027.SUM     27-May-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09027.SNX      PGC09027.SUM     12-Apr-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09027.SNX      SIR09027.SUM     25-May-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  31 files (3.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 6 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]