Subject: [IGSREPORT-3798] Wk 0905 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 6:42:46 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jun  4  6:42:46 PDT 1997      Message Number 3798
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0905 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 03-Jun-97)
                   GPS Week 0905/IGS Operational Week 154
           (May 11 through May 17, 1997; Days 97131 thru 97137)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0905]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09050-6.EPH  SP3 COD09057.ERP   COD09057.SUM   COD09057.SNX   23-May-97
 EMR EMR09050-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09057.ERP   EMR09057.SUM   EMR09057.SNX   22-May-97
 ESA ESA09050-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09057.ERP   ESA09057.SUM   ESA09057.SNX   23-May-97
 GFZ GFZ09050-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09057.ERP   GFZ09057.SUM   GFZ09057.SNX   21-May-97
 IGP IGP09050-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09050-6.ERP IGP09050-6.SUM                16-May-97+
 IGR IGR09050-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09050-6.ERP IGR09050-6.SUM                18-May-97+
 IGS IGS09050-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09057.ERP   IGS09057.SUM                  23-May-97
 JPL JPL09050-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09057.ERP   JPL09057.SUM   JPL09057.SNX   23-May-97
 NCL                                    NCL0905G.SUM   NCL0905G.SNX   28-May-97
 NGS NGS09050-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09057.ERP   NGS09057.SUM   NGS09057.SNX   23-May-97
 SIO SIO09050-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09057.ERP   SIO09057.SUM   SIO09057.SNX   23-May-97
================================================================================
Totals:  123 files (13.2 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0905; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]