Subject: [IGSREPORT-379] IGN WEEKLY STATUS (701)
From: L. Daniel
Date: 13 JUL 1993 09:17:01

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     13-JUL-1993 09:17:01       Message Number 379
***********************************************************************

FROM: L. DANIEL
SUBJ: IGN WEEKLY STATUS  (701)
------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of  5-JUL-1993 08:05:18.90)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #701    13/6/1993 to 19/6/1993   days 164-170        

                              1    1    1    1    1    1    1         
                              6    6    6    6    6    6    7         
Center           Type         4    5    6    7    8    9    0         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X