Subject: [IGSREPORT-3777] Wk 0901 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 11:06:52 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 27 11:06:52 PDT 1997      Message Number 3777
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0901 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 27-May-97)
                   GPS Week 0901/IGS Operational Week 150
             (April 13 through 19, 1997; Days 97103 thru 97109)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0901]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09017.SNX      COD09017.SUM     25-Apr-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09017.SNX      EMR09017.SUM     23-Apr-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09017.SNX      ESA09017.SUM     25-Apr-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09017.SNX      GFZ09017.SUM     29-Apr-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09017.SNX      JPL09017.SUM     30-Apr-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09017.SNX      NGS09017.SUM     24-Apr-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09017.SNX      SIO09017.SUM     25-Apr-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0901G.SNX      JPL0901G.SUM     02-May-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0901G.SNX      MIT0901G.SUM     07-May-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0901G.SNX      NCL0901G.SUM     01-May-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0901P.SNX      NCL0901P.SUM     21-May-97
         AUS     RNAAC     AUS09017.SNX                       21-May-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09017.SNX      EUR09017.SUM     13-May-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09017.SNX      GSI09017.SUM     21-May-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09017.SNX      PGC09017.SUM     08-May-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09017.SNX      SIR09017.SUM     21-May-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  37 files (3.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]