Subject: [IGSREPORT-3776] Wk 0904 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 11:06:12 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 27 11:06:12 PDT 1997      Message Number 3776
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0904 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 27-May-97)
                   GPS Week 0904/IGS Operational Week 153
           (May 04 through May 10, 1997; Days 97124 thru 97130)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0904]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09040-6.EPH  SP3 COD09047.ERP   COD09047.SUM   COD09047.SNX   16-May-97
 EMR EMR09040-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09047.ERP   EMR09047.SUM   EMR09047.SNX   14-May-97
 ESA ESA09040-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09047.ERP   ESA09047.SUM   ESA09047.SNX   16-May-97
 GFZ GFZ09040-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09047.ERP   GFZ09047.SUM   GFZ09047.SNX   15-May-97
 IGP IGP09040-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09040-6.ERP IGP09040-6.SUM                09-May-97+
 IGR IGR09040-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09040-6.ERP IGR09040-6.SUM                11-May-97+
 IGS IGS09040-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09047.ERP   IGS09047.SUM                  16-May-97
 JPL JPL09040-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09047.ERP   JPL09047.SUM   JPL09047.SNX   16-May-97
 NCL                                    NCL0904G.SUM   NCL0904G.SNX   21-May-97
 NGS NGS09040-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09047.ERP   NGS09047.SUM   NGS09047.SNX   16-May-97
 PGC                                    PGC09047.SUM   PGC09047.SNX   27-May-97
 SIO SIO09040-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09047.ERP   SIO09047.SUM   SIO09047.SNX   15-May-97
================================================================================
Totals:  125 files (13.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0904; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]