Subject: [IGSREPORT-3773] Wk 0901 G-SINEX Comparisons
From: AC Coordinator / NRCan GSDivision
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 11:44:53 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Mon May 26 11:44:53 PDT 1997      Message Number 3773
******************************************************************************

Author: AC Coordinator / NRCan GSDivision
Subject: Wk 0901 G-SINEX Comparisons

Comparison of GNAAC Combined SINEX Solutions - Week 0901   
(APR 13, 1997 - APR 19, 1997)

Contacts: J. Kouba ([email-masked])
          D. Hutchison([email-masked])

COMPARISON ALGORITHM:

   1. MIT and NCL GNAAC  combined  SINEX  solutions  for the week in question
      were deconstrained. The JPL SINEX file is already unconstrained.

   2. Any stations  not  present  in  all GNAAC combined SINEX files were de-
      leted  from all three combined solutions.  Every solution was then sub-
      jected to a 7-parameter transformation  into  a common reference system
      (the 13 ITRF94 station positions). 

   3. Outliers are determined at the 99.0% confidence level for each coordin-
      ate.  If a station  has  an outlier in either latitude,  longitude,  or
      height, it is ignored in all subsequent computations.

FILES COMPARED:
   mit0901g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov
   jpl0901g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov
   ncl0901g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov

GNAACs: MIT JPL NCL

STATIONS WITH INCONSISTENT ANTENNA ECCENTRICITY INFORMATION:
(FILE: / STATION / L1 (UNE) / L2 (UNE) / ECCENTRICITY (UNE))
(UNE = Up North East (metres))

jpl0901g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
ncl0901g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
jpl0901g.snx: BAHR    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: BAHR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
jpl0901g.snx: BISH    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .046   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: BISH    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001   .046   .000   .000
jpl0901g.snx: CASA    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .001   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: CASA    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
jpl0901g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .100   .000   .000
ncl0901g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .100   .000   .000
jpl0901g.snx: GOPE    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .046   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: GOPE    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001   .046   .000   .000
jpl0901g.snx: GRAZ    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  1.964   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: GRAZ    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  1.946   .000   .000
jpl0901g.snx: HRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  9.754   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: HRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .081   .000   .000
jpl0901g.snx: JOZE    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .198   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: JOZE    .069   .000  -.003   .068  -.003  -.001   .198   .000   .000
jpl0901g.snx: MATE    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .101   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: MATE    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .066   .000   .000
ncl0901g.snx: MATE    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .101   .000   .000
jpl0901g.snx: MONP    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .119   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: MONP    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .119   .000   .000
jpl0901g.snx: TAEJ    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .660   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: TAEJ    .069   .002  -.001   .068  -.001   .002   .660   .000   .000
jpl0901g.snx: TAHI    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  7.790   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: TAHI    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000 -5.713   .000   .000
jpl0901g.snx: UPAD    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000  1.962   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: UPAD    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001  1.962   .000   .000
jpl0901g.snx: UPO1    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .078   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: UPO1    .092  -.001   .000   .060   .000  -.001   .000   .000   .000
jpl0901g.snx: USUD    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: USUD    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
ncl0901g.snx: USUD    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
jpl0901g.snx: WHIT    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .100   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: WHIT    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .010   .000   .000
jpl0901g.snx: XIAN    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: XIAN    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .384   .000   .000
jpl0901g.snx: YAR1    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000   .073   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: YAR1    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000   .073   .000   .000
ncl0901g.snx: YAR1    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .073   .000   .000
jpl0901g.snx: ZIMM    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0901g.snx: ZIMM    .069   .000  -.003   .068  -.003  -.001   .000   .000   .000

ANTENNA PHASE CENTRE CONFLICTS IN FILE mit0901g.snx                             
   MDVO Multiple Sites
 
SITES AFFECTED BY ABOVE CONFLICTS, NON-FIDUCIAL SITES SUBSEQUENTLY EXCLUDED:
   Stations: MDVO 
 
ANTENNA PHASE CENTRE CONFLICTS IN FILE ncl0901g.snx                             
   ASC1 Missing Antenna      
   AUCK Missing Antenna      
   CHAT Missing Antenna      
   DGAR Missing Antenna      
   KWJ1 Missing Antenna      
   MKEA Missing Antenna      
 
SITES AFFECTED BY ABOVE CONFLICTS, NON-FIDUCIAL SITES SUBSEQUENTLY EXCLUDED:
   Stations: ASC1 AUCK CHAT DGAR KWJ1 MKEA BAHR YAR1 

CONFIDENCE  LEVEL  FOR OUTLIER DETECTION: 99%
OUTLIERS REJECTED (COORD/STATION/GNAACs):
   Lat MCM4 JPL-NCL   Lat MAC1 JPL-NCL   Lat MCM4 MIT-JPL
   Lon GUAM MIT-JPL   Lon TSKB MIT-JPL   Lon SHAO MIT-JPL
   Hgt IISC JPL-NCL   Hgt IISC MIT-JPL     

42 GLOBAL STATIONS:
   ALBH ALGO BOGT BOR1 BRAZ BRMU BRUS CAS1 COCO CRO1
   DAV1 FAIR FORT GOLD HART IRKT KELY KERG KIT3 KOKB
   KOSG KOUR LHAS MALI MDO1 METS NLIB NYAL OHIG ONSA
   PERT POTS RCM6 REYK SANT STJO TIDB WES2 WTZR WUHN
   YAR1 YELL        

11 FIDUCIAL STATIONS:
   ALGO FAIR GOLD HART KOKB KOSG SANT TIDB WTZR YAR1
   YELL         

AVERAGE COORDINATE RMS:

             42    GLOBAL  STATIONS         11   FIDUCIAL   STATIONS
        MIT-JPL   MIT-NCL   JPL-NCL MIT-ITRF94 JPL-ITRF94 NCL-ITRF94
           (mm)      (mm)      (mm)       (mm)       (mm)       (mm)
        -------   -------   ------- ---------- ---------- ----------
Lat        1.2       0.6       1.0        5.6        6.3        5.9 
Lon        1.7       1.4       2.1        6.7        6.3        7.0 
Hgt        6.0       5.1       3.3        9.3        9.0       10.0 
3D         6.3       5.4       4.0       12.7       12.6       13.6

VARIANCE FACTORS (CHI-SQUARE / (DEGREES OF FREEDOM)):

        42    GLOBAL  STATIONS         11   FIDUCIAL   STATIONS
   JPL-NCL   MIT-JPL   MIT-NCL MIT-ITRF94 JPL-ITRF94 NCL-ITRF94
   -------   -------   ------- ---------- ---------- ----------
     0.206     1.465     0.312      0.494      0.432      0.524

OFFSETS AND SCALE FACTOR WRT ITRF94 (FIDUCIAL STATIONS):

      Tx (mm) STD(mm) Ty (mm) STD(mm) Tz (mm) STD(mm) Scale (ppb) STD(ppb)
      ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ----------- --------
JPL      -1.2     5.2   -19.0     5.3    46.4     8.0         2.4      0.6
MIT       1.2     4.0   -14.7     4.1    47.8     4.7         2.0      0.5
NCL      -3.8     4.9   -22.5     5.0    40.7     6.8         2.1      0.6

REMARKS:

THE FOLLOWING FIDUCIAL STATIONS ARE MISSING FROM mit0901g.snx :
   Stations: TROM

THE FOLLOWING FIDUCIAL STATIONS ARE MISSING FROM jpl0901g.snx :
   Stations: TROM

THE FOLLOWING FIDUCIAL STATIONS ARE MISSING FROM ncl0901g.snx :
   Stations: TROM

MADR WAS NOT USED IN GLOBAL COMPARISON DUE TO LARGE COORDINATE DIFFERENCES
WITH ITRF94, DESCRIBED BELOW:

STATION / GNAAC / LONGITUDE DIFFERENCE (mm.):
   MADR JPL -40.9
        MIT -39.0
        NCL -38.4

-- 
David Hutchison
Geodetic Survey of Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Internet: [email-masked]

[Mailed From: David Hutchison <[email-masked]>]