Subject: [IGSREPORT-3754] Wk 0900 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 9:39:52 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 20  9:39:52 PDT 1997      Message Number 3754
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0900 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 20-May-97)
                   GPS Week 0900/IGS Operational Week 149
             (April 06 through 12, 1997; Days 97096 thru 97102)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0900]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09007.SNX      COD09007.SUM     18-Apr-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09007.SNX      EMR09007.SUM     18-Apr-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09007.SNX      ESA09007.SUM     18-Apr-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09007.SNX      GFZ09007.SUM     17-Apr-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09007.SNX      JPL09007.SUM     23-Apr-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09000-7.SNX    NGS09007.SUM     17-Apr-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09007.SNX      SIO09007.SUM     19-Apr-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0900G.SNX      JPL0900G.SUM     02-May-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0900G.SNX      MIT0900G.SUM     05-May-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0900G.SNX      NCL0900G.SUM     29-Apr-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0900P.SNX      NCL0900P.SUM     15-May-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09007.SNX      EUR09007.SUM     06-May-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09007.SNX      GSI09007.SUM     12-May-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09007.SNX      PGC09007.SUM     30-Apr-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09007.SNX      SIR09007.SUM     13-May-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  37 files (4.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]