Subject: [IGSREPORT-3753] Wk 0903 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 9:39:31 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 20  9:39:31 PDT 1997      Message Number 3753
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0903 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 20-May-97)
                   GPS Week 0903/IGS Operational Week 152
          (April 27 through May 03, 1997; Days 97117 thru 97123)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0903]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09030-6.EPH  SP3 COD09037.ERP   COD09037.SUM   COD09037.SNX   09-May-97
 EMR EMR09030-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09037.ERP   EMR09037.SUM   EMR09037.SNX   07-May-97
 ESA ESA09030-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09037.ERP   ESA09037.SUM   ESA09037.SNX   12-May-97
 GFZ GFZ09030-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09037.ERP   GFZ09037.SUM   GFZ09037.SNX   09-May-97
 IGP IGP09030-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09030-6.ERP IGP09030-6.SUM                02-May-97+
 IGR IGR09030-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09030-6.ERP IGR09030-6.SUM                04-May-97+
 IGS IGS09030-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09037.ERP   IGS09037.SUM                  12-May-97
 JPL JPL09030-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09037.ERP   JPL09037.SUM   JPL09037.SNX   08-May-97
 NCL                                    NCL0903G.SUM   NCL0903G.SNX   15-May-97
 NGS NGS09030-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09037.ERP   NGS09037.SUM   NGS09037.SNX   07-May-97
 PGC                                    PGC09037.SUM   PGC09037.SNX   14-May-97
 SIO SIO09030-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09037.ERP   SIO09037.SUM   SIO09037.SNX   09-May-97
================================================================================
Totals:  125 files (13.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0903; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]