Subject: [IGSREPORT-3752] Wk 0905 CDDIS Data Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 9:39:27 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 20  9:39:27 PDT 1997      Message Number 3752
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
Subject: Wk 0905 CDDIS Data Holdings

              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 20-May-97 12:14)             
                    IGS Operational Week 176/GPS Week 0905                   
             (May 11 through May 17, 1997; Days 97131 through 97137)            
                                                                                
                  Mon.                  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  No.  
    Site Name     Name     Receiver     0511 0512 0513 0514 0515 0516 0517 Days 
----------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- 
Albert Head       ALBH Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Algonquin         ALGO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Ankara            ANKR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    -    -     5 
Annapolis         USNA Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
AOA, Westlake     AOA1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Ascension Island  ASC1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Auckland          AUCK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Azusa             AZU1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Bahrain           BAHR Ashtech Z-XIID     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Bangalore         IISC Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Bermuda           BRMU Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Bogota            BOGT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Borowiec          BOR1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Brasilia          BRAZ Rogue SNR-8000     X    -    -    -    -    -    X     2 
Brussels          BRUS Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Carr Hill         CARR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Casey             CAS1 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Catalina Island   CAT1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Chatham Island    CHAT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Churchill         CHUR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
CIT, Pasadena     CIT1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    -    X    X    X     6 
Cocos Island      COCO Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Davis             DAV1 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Diego Garcia      DGAR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Ensenada          CICE Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Fairbanks         FAIR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Flin Flon         FLIN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Fortaleza         FORT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    -    -     4 
Goldstone         GOL2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Goldstone         GOLD Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Grasse            GRAS Rogue SNR-12 RM    -    X    X    X    X    X    X     6 
Graz              GRAZ Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Greenbelt         GODE Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Guam              GUAM Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Hartebeesthoek    HART Rogue SNR-8000     -    X    X    X    X    X    X     6 
Harvest Platform  HARV Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Herstmonceux      HERS Rogue SNR-8C       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Horn Point        HNPT Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Irkutsk           IRKT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Jozefoslaw        JOZE Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Kellyville        KELY Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Kerguelen         KERG Rogue SNR-8C       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Kiruna            KIRU Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Kitab             KIT3 Rogue SNR-8000     -    X    X    X    X    X    X     6 
Kokee Park        KOKB Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Kootwijk          KOSG Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Kourou            KOUR Rogue SNR-8C       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Kwajalein         KWJ1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
L'Ebre            EBRE Trimble 4000SSI    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Lac Du Bonnet     DUBO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Lhasa             LHAS Rogue SNR-8000     X    -    X    X    X    X    X     6 
Long Beach        LBCH Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Macquarie Island  MAC1 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Madrid            MADR Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Malindi           MALI Rogue SNR-8C       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Mammoth Lakes     CASA Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Mammoth Lakes     KRAK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Maspalomas        MAS1 Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Matera            MATE Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    -    X     6 
Mauna Kea         MKEA Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
McDonald          MDO1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
McMurdo           MCM4 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    -    X    X    X     6 
Mendeleevo        MDVO Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Metsahovi         METS Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Monument Peak     MONP Ashtech LPZ-XII3   X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Mount Wilson      WLSN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
North Liberty     NLIB Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Northridge        CSN1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Ny Alesund        NYAL Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
O'Higgins         OHIG Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Oatt Mountain     OAT2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    -    -     4 
Oberpfaffenhofen  OBER Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    -    X    X    X    X     6 
Onsala            ONSA Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Palos Verdes      PVEP Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Pasadena          JPLM Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Penticton         DRAO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Perth             PERT Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Pie Town          PIE1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Pinyon Flat       PIN1 Ashtech Z-XIID     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Potsdam           POTS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Punaauia          TAHI Rogue SNR-8100     -    X    X    X    X    -    X     5 
Quincy            QUIN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Reykjavik         REYK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Richmond          RCM6 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Saddle Peak       SPK1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Saint John's      STJO Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Santiago          SANT Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Scripps           SIO3 Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Shanghai          SHAO Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Solomons Island   SOL1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
St. Croix         CRO1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Taejon            TAEJ Trimble 4000SSE    -    X    X    X    X    X    X     6 
Taiwan            TAIW Rogue SNR-800      X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Thule             THU1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Tidbinbilla       TIDB Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Tromso            TROM Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    -    -     5 
Tsukuba           TSKB Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
UCLA, Los Angeles UCLP Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
USC, Los Angeles  USC1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Usuda             USUD Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Vandenberg        VNDP Ashtech LPZ-XIID   X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Villafranca       VILL Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Washington, D.C.  USNO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Westford          WES2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Wettzell          WTZR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Whitehorse        WHIT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Whittier College  WHC1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Whittier Library  WHI1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Wuhan             WUHN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Xi'an             XIAN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Yaragadee         YAR1 Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Yellowknife       YELL Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Zimmerwald        ZIMM Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Zvenigorod        ZWEN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    -    X    -    -    -     3 
----------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- 
Totals:            114 stations          109  112  111  111  106  106  109  764

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 97099 and on
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 97045 through 97098
        GPS5:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 97040 through 97044
        GPS6:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 97036 through 97039
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSDATA] directory contains CDDIS weekly and yearly data summaries
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]