Subject: [IGSREPORT-374] SIO Data Center Report (703)
From: Y. Bock
Date: 9 JUL 1993 22:06:35

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      9-JUL-1993 22:06:35       Message Number 374
***********************************************************************

From: Y. Bock            
Subj: SIO Data Center Report (703)
----------------------------------

To access SIO GARNER archive:
 ftp [email-masked] (132.239.13.12)
 login: anonymous
 password: your name
 directories: tracking, pgga
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________________

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A
                             (IGS CORE STATIONS)
  GPS WEEK #703                June 27 - July 3              DOY 178 - DOY 184

                                                                Day Number
                                                            1  1  1  1  1  1  1
                              SIO  IGS  TYPE OF             7  7  8  8  8  8  8
SITE_NAME                     CODE CODE RECEIVER            8  9  0  1  2  3  4
----------------------------- ---- ---- ------------------- -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Goldstone (PGGA), CA, USA     ds10 gold ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA      jpl1 jplm ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Lake Mathews (PGGA), CA, USA  math math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B     B  B  B
Palos Verdes (PGGA), CA, USA  pvep pvep TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B     B  B  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA      pin1 piny ROGUE SNR-8                            
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA        quin quin ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA     sio2 sio2 ASHTECH LX-II3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA    vndp vndp ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.    albh albh ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Algonquin, Canada             algo algo ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  X  X
Bermuda                       brmu brmu ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fairbanks, AK, USA            fair fair ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Goddard SFC, MD, USA          gode gode ROGUE SNR-8                           X
Graz, Austria                 graz graz ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa     hart hart ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Harvest Platform, CA, USA     harv harv ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Herstmonceux, UK              hers hers ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia   hob1 hob1 ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kokee Park, HI, USA           kokr kokb ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  X
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands    kosg kosg ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kourou, Fr. Guyana            kour kour ROGUE SNR-8c        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Madrid DSN, Spain             ds60 madr ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mas Palomas, Canary Is.       masp masp ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Matera, Italy                 mate mate ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
McDonald Obs, TX, USA         mdo1 mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X         
McMurdo, Antarctica           mcmu mcmu ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Metsahovi, Finland            mets mets ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B     B
Ny Alesund, Norway            nall nyal ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B     B
North Liberty, Iowa, USA      nlib nlib ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala, Sweden                onsa onsa ROGUE SNR-800       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pamatai, Tahiti               pama pama ROGUE SNR-800                          
Penticton, Canada             drao drao ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pie Town, NM, USA             pie1 pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X     X  X
Richmond, FL, USA             rcm2 rcm2 ROGUE SNR-8            B  B  B  B  B  B
Richmond, FL, USA             rcm3 rcm3 ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Santiago, Chile               sant sant ROGUE SNR-8         B     B     B  B  B
Saint John's, Canada          stjo stjo ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Taiwan, Taipei                taiw taiw ROGUE SNR-800       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tidbinbilla, Australia        ds42 tidb ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromso, Norway                trom trom ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan        tsu1 tsuk MINIMAC 2816AT      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Usuda, Japan                  usu3 usud ROGUE SNR-8                            
Westford, MA, USA             wes2 wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Wettzell, Germany             wtz1 wett ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yarragadee, Australia         yar1 yar1 ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yellowknife, Canada           yell yell ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data are copied from CDDIS in RINEX format only:
   DS10,DS42,DS60,NALL,QUIN,GRAZ,HOB1,PIE1,ZIMM,HARV,GODE,MDO1,NLIB
2. The following data are copied from CIC as raw data and RINEX is
   created at SIO or copied from CDDIS:
   ALBH,ALGO,BRMU,FAIR,HART,HERS,KOKR,KOSG,KOUR,MASP,MATE,MCMU,METS,PAMA,
   ONSA,RCM2,SANT,STJO,TAIW,TROM,TSU1,USU3,WES2,WTZ1,YAR1,YELL
3. The following data are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   SIO2,PIN1,JPL1,VNDP,PVEP,MATH
4. Rogue SNR-8 receiver deployed at Pinyon 1 on day 173. Hardware problems.
5. Data inadvertently deleted for Lake Mathews and Palos Verdes on day 181.
6. Usuda site has hardware problems (U. Lindqwister, personal communication)

                      TIME FRAME OF DATA AVAILABILITY
                      -------------------------------
FROM CDDIS & JPL:
   All data collected from CDDIS & JPL (see above) should be available 3 days
after day of observation.

FROM CIC:
   All raw Rogue data collected from CIC are converted to RINEX and made
available within 3 days of the day of observation.  All other receiver types
collected from CIC (i.e. Minimac,Trimble) are made available in raw format
within 3 days and RINEX data is available within 4 days.