Subject: [IGSREPORT-3733] Wk 0899 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 10:49:07 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 13 10:49:07 PDT 1997      Message Number 3733
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0899 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 13-May-97)
                   GPS Week 0899/IGS Operational Week 148
         (March 30 through April 05, 1997; Days 97089 thru 97095)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0899]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08997.SNX      COD08997.SUM     11-Apr-97
         EMR      AC       EMR08997.SNX      EMR08997.SUM     11-Apr-97
         ESA      AC       ESA08997.SNX      ESA08997.SUM     15-Apr-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08997.SNX      GFZ08997.SUM     09-Apr-97
         JPL      AC       JPL08997.SNX      JPL08997.SUM     15-Apr-97
         NGS      AC       NGS08990-7.SNX    NGS08997.SUM     10-Apr-97
         SIO      AC       SIO08997.SNX      SIO08997.SUM     12-Apr-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0899G.SNX      MIT0899G.SUM     24-Apr-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0899G.SNX      NCL0899G.SUM     18-Apr-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0899P.SNX      NCL0899P.SUM     08-May-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08997.SNX      EUR08997.SUM     29-Apr-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08997.SNX      GSI08997.SUM     29-Apr-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08997.SNX      PGC08997.SUM     17-Apr-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08997.SNX      SIR08997.SUM     07-May-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  36 files (4.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]