Subject: [IGSREPORT-3732] Wk 0902 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 10:48:47 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 13 10:48:47 PDT 1997      Message Number 3732
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0902 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 13-May-97)
                   GPS Week 0902/IGS Operational Week 151
             (April 20 through 26, 1997; Days 97110 thru 97116)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0902]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09020-6.EPH  SP3 COD09027.ERP   COD09027.SUM   COD09027.SNX   02-May-97
 EMR EMR09020-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09027.ERP   EMR09027.SUM   EMR09027.SNX   30-Apr-97
 ESA ESA09020-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09027.ERP   ESA09027.SUM   ESA09027.SNX   06-May-97
 GFZ GFZ09020-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09027.ERP   GFZ09027.SUM   GFZ09027.SNX   30-Apr-97
 IGP IGP09020-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09020-6.ERP IGP09020-6.SUM                25-Apr-97+
 IGR IGR09020-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09020-6.ERP IGR09020-6.SUM                27-Apr-97+
 IGS IGS09020-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09027.ERP   IGS09027.SUM                  06-May-97
 JPL JPL09020-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09027.ERP   JPL09027.SUM   JPL09027.SNX   05-May-97
 NCL                                    NCL0902G.SUM   NCL0902G.SNX   08-May-97
 NGS NGS09020-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09027.ERP   NGS09027.SUM   NGS09027.SNX   30-Apr-97
 PGC                                    PGC09027.SUM   PGC09027.SNX   12-May-97
 SIO SIO09020-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09027.ERP   SIO09027.SUM   SIO09027.SNX   01-May-97
================================================================================
Totals:  125 files (13.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0902; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]