Subject: [IGSREPORT-3713] Wk 0902 IGN Data Holdings
From: Loic Daniel
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 4:06:27 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed May  7  4:06:27 PDT 1997      Message Number 3713
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Daniel
Subject: Wk 0902 IGN Data Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS
                           CORE NETWORK DATA
                    (as of  7-MAY-1997 11:00:32.5)

        GPS WEEK #902    20-4-1997  to 26-4-1997    days 110-116

                                           1   1   1   1   1   1   1
                                           1   1   1   1   1   1   1
Site name            Acr. Receiver         0   1   2   3   4   5   6
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
ANKARA               ANKR ROGUE SNR-8000   X   -   -   -   -   -   - 
ASCENSION ISLAND     ASC1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
AUCKLAND             AUCK ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
BAHREIN              BAHR ASHTECH Z12      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
BANGALORE            IISC TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   X   X   -   X   X 
BERMUDA              BRMU ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
BOGOTA               BOGT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
BOROWIEC             BOR1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
BRASILIA             BRAZ ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
BRUSSELS             BRUS ROGUE SNR-8000   X   -   -   -   -   -   - 
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
CASEY                CAS1 ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
CHATHAM ISLAND       CHAT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
CHURCHILL            CHUR ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
COCOS                COCO ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
DAVIS                DAV1 ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
DIEGO GARCIA         DGAR ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
EBRE                 EBRE TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
FLIN FLON            FLIN ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
FORTALEZA            FORT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
GOLDSTONE            GOL2 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
GRASSE               GRAS ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
GREENBELT            GODE ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
GUAM                 GUAM ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
HERSTMONCEUX         HERS ROGUE SNR-8A     X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
HOBART               HOB2 ROGUE SNR-8100   -   X   X   X   -   -   - 
IRKOUTSK             IRKT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   -   -   -   -   -   - 
JOZEFOSLAW           JOZE TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
KELLYVILLE           KELY ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
KERGUELEN            KERG ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
KIRUNA               KIRU ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
KITAB                KIT3 ROGUE            X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
KOKEE PARK           KOKB ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
KOUROU               KOUR ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
KWAJALEIN            KWJ1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
LHASSA               LHAS ROGUE            X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
MAC DONALD           MDO1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MAC MURDO            MCM4 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MAC QUARIE           MAC1 ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MALINDI              MALI ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MASPALOMAS           MAS1 ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   -   -   -   X   - 
MATERA               MATE ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
MAUNA KEA            MKEA ROGUE SNR-12RM   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   -   X   -   -   - 
MONUMENT PEAK        MONP ASHTECH LPZ-XII  X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
NORTH LIBERTY        NLIB ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
NY-ALESUND           NYAL ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   -   X   X   X 
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
PERTH                PERT ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
PIE TOWN             PIE1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
PINYON FLATS         PIN1 ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
POTSDAM              POTS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
QUINCY               QUIN ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
REYKJAVIK            REYK ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
RICHMOND             RCM6 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE SNR-8100   -   X   X   X   X   X   X 
SHAANXI              XIAN ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
SHANGAI              SHAO ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
ST CROIX             CRO1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
TAEJON               TAEJ TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
TAHITI               TAHI ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
TAIPEI               TAIW ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
THULE                THU1 ROGUE SNR 12 RM  X   -   X   X   X   X   X 
TOULOUSE             TOUL ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   -   X   X   X   - 
TSUKUBA              TSKB ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
USUDA                USUD ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
WESTFORD             WES2 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
WETTZELL             WTZR ROGUE SNR-8000   X   -   -   -   -   -   - 
WHITE HORSE          WHIT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
WUHAN                WUHN ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMM TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
ZWENIGOROD           ZWEN ROGUE SNR-8000   X   -   -   -   X   X   X 
--------------------
                  86

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]